Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

fmi2yt.jpg

my endclothing orders were just delivered. these 4 10.5's are for me. no customs fees so far, i guess its still possible that i might receive a bill in the mail.

We need some comedy up in here, because this is a sad situation. I am SO SALTY I can't find these damn shoes!!!! And I know Imma have to get raped on EBay.

Originally Posted by riddla713

fmi2yt.jpg

my endclothing orders were just delivered. these 4 10.5's are for me. no customs fees so far, i guess its still possible that i might receive a bill in the mail.

how do they look QC wise from end riddla
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

just go to macys and look in the pockets of the jackets, and just cop a few everytime u go

well that's pretty ghetto. those jackets aren't exactly take a penny leave a penny trays.
ebay sells silica packs.
there just silica packs the buyer wont care if the jacket is missing a silica pack. only thing is its hard to tell how long the silica pack has been sitting so only take em out of the fresh popular jackets

well of course no one is returning a jacket for being shorted on silica packs.
i'm just thinking if dude can afford a pair of $180 shoes, he might be able to find enough in his car seats and couch cushions to hit the bay hard.
keep your head up, mYToAsterspeak. your day will come.

do you think the paper causes the yellowing to appear faster next to the purple part of the sole?

we see it a lot with 2010 space jams. My friend's 2001 pair is still icey compared to 2010 DS space jam

^i only opened 1 box so far but they look just like the pairs i got from footaction and hoh in houston. endclothing is an authorized licensed nike dealer and so are all of the other Uk sites like wellgosh, hanon-shop, urban industry, etc... all of their stock is authorized retail product, the same product sold at niketowns and on ndc. you dont have to worry about getting grey market or air-randy type concords from sites like endclothing, you will get the real deal 100% authentic retail product. as for qc, yes the concords from endclothing passed through nike qc but there still could be minor defects but that can happen with shoes from any authorized retailer like eastbay, footlocker, finishline, etc..

Originally Posted by ruger04

Originally Posted by dts939

just called finishline, looks like if its still out of stock by monday, then it will be cancelled, and since they will, my order is cancelled
frown.gif

never doing business with finishline again

I didn't have high hopes for FNL either when I tried to put in my orders on release date, but for some STRANGE reason they received 2 of my orders and 1 order from my wife.  Let me tell you, my wife's order didn't even have an order confirmation, but she just got a shipping confirmation yesterday.  Don't lose hope, but I feel your pain.

But did yours or your wife's order show up on the website as pending? I am pending charges on my CC that haven't fallen off yet but I don't see any pending orders under my account on FNL. Still hoping and praying but don't think it's going to happen

Somebody please tell me that I'm not the only one whose CT order is still showing as "STARTED" and still have not received a shipping confirmation email...

I saw the delivery guy walk away from my door, got excited ran down the stairs and opened the door with a smile on my face looked down and found out it was a textbook for my winter class..

Will be getting my CT pair next year I suppose.

^im in the same boat with ct, i just sent them another email. i ordered 2 sz 11's and paid for the faster shipping. i received an email from them yesterday and they said my package is being prepared in the warehouse and will dispatch soon.

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

Somebody please tell me that I'm not the only one whose CT order is still showing as "STARTED" and still have not received a shipping confirmation email...
You aren't.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by Zyzz

WHY DID PEOPLE SAY THE CABRON FIBER PAPER ON THE EARLY RELEASE PAIRS WAS WRONG/FAKE? compared it to my NDC pair and its the exact same paper... they are differences in the shoes though even though i didnt look/compare them any longer than a minute.
Is it gold or silver?  The real pairs I've seen is silver, but the grey market shoes I've seen is silver gold.  

After an e-mail to California Sole, here's the response they gave me:

Please ship the shoes back to us at, California-Sole, 2000 E Main St, #15. El Cajon, CA, 92021. Please include your name and purchase date within the package. Shoes are totally fine, we compared them with 10 different pairs of Concords from footlocker and finnishline. If you dont know, that is the quality of the 2011 Concords.

After further inspection of the size 12 pair (I ordered 2 pairs) from California Sole, I've concluded that it's extremely hard to tell a grey market pair from a real pair.  The size 11.5 was easy to tell, but the size 12 is a bit harder.  Other than learning from others about the gold/yellow carbon fiber tissue paper with purple stains, the slightly stronger glue/new shoe smell, and the small difference in leather (my mind may be playing tricks on me on this one though), I would not have been able to tell that this pair is a fake/grey market shoe.  These pairs do not have the distinct clear toe cap that shows up in photos as other early release pairs, however, when seen in person you can still see through them, although I THINK it's not as milky as real pairs.

Anyways, again, I'm going to get my pair from Eastbay and try to post differences I see with pairs from California Sole to try to help out others filter out fakes when purchasing online without actually ripping open the shoe to confirm (a catch 22 of course).  Good luck to everyone when buying online.  
its silver and the exact same paper. its the first thing i compared and they are the EXACT same.
My fault, I edited my OG post; the grey market pair I received had yellow/gold squares on the tissue.  Where did you get or see the grey/market fake pair?  How easy was it for you to notice that they were fake?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

fmi2yt.jpg

nerd.gif
boxes look good compared to my BC 3 i got from them which was  kinda beat up. 
post some pics mane

Some guy off Craigslist wants $180 plus my only pair of '10 cool greys that I wore like 15-20 times but are still in pretty good condition with a slightly yellowed but still blue sole for some fresh DS '11 concords. Do you think that's a good deal NT? I'm desperate NT cause I don't think I'm gonna be lucky enough to get a restock pair smfh and I really want these.

Originally Posted by mrkane

Originally Posted by ColdCity

fmi2yt.jpg

nerd.gif
boxes look good compared to my BC 3 i got from them which was  kinda beat up. 
post some pics mane

i ordered 4 pairs from ec and they sent me 2 boxes with 2 pairs in each box. each box had bubble wrap in it to protect the concord boxes. all 4 pairs are completely deadstock, never opened since leaving the nike factory. all the tissue paper is intact and the concord boxes are near perfect. 

Originally Posted by nephi215

Some guy off Craigslist wants $180 plus my only pair of '10 cool greys that I wore like 15-20 times but are still in pretty good condition with a slightly yellowed but still blue sole for some fresh DS '11 concords. Do you think that's a good deal NT? I'm desperate NT cause I don't think I'm gonna be lucky enough to get a restock pair smfh and I really want these.

personally i wouldnt... but if you like the concords more than the cool grays go for it.......

Travelin to Denver this weekend to checkout Tebow mania. First trip to that part of the midwest. What's the sneaker game like out there? Any spots I should check out for potential restock??

Received my 2 from NikeStore this morning. Mixed and matched the "good" pair from the "bad" by patent leather cut. The "good" pair is going on ice.
I can now retire from J's. Thank you all here on NT that helped out with release info. To those still in the hunt for one pair, best wishes. To the resellers with their "these are not for sale" photos.. maaaaaan.�
tired.gif

One last shout out to the Get Money Boyz
pimp.gif
�down in Paris, Texas. They got shoes "mane"! Look them up before you decide to camp out for shoes and end up catching AMMONIA.�
roll.gif

ehhh depends on how used your cool greys are. Initially i'de say no because, you're giving waay to much ( cool grey's and $180), but if your Cg's are pretty worn out, i'de say it would be an okay trade.

Back
Top Bottom