Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by air23xxi

To those who ordered from Natterjacks, have any of you received your pairs yet?
Nope, I'm in Cali and still haven't received them.. I sent them an email bout tracking and they said they'll send all tracking by the end of the week, but many have already gotten their pairs. SMH if my pair is stuck in customs!!

Originally Posted by bignosemark

late post..just for fun
how it was released in china
swzr5y.jpg

decor
4j56c6.jpg

fashionable men with concord taste ?
14o854y.jpg

draw
2ue2n1j.jpg

anticipating
6qfpzl.jpg

tough security
28j9tt3.jpg

it
14dhlyh.jpg

classic # wins for sure?
sy83tz.jpg
Brotha, yall dudes in China be DRESSIN!!! I wish I could get ahold of one of those EXTRA LARGE Decor Concord boxes. good stuff bro.

Originally Posted by asapjosh

Nope, I'm in Cali and still haven't received them.. I sent them an email bout tracking and they said they'll send all tracking by the end of the week, but many have already gotten their pairs. SMH if my pair is stuck in customs!!
Pretty much in the same boat, also from california. Got an email from them today saying my pair should arrive by the end of next week and a tracking number will be sent within the next couple days. 

^^^^^^^
atleast they werent animals like those videos on youtube. hurdling over each other, breaking hinges off the door because they could not control themselves. Child abandonment

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^^^^^
atleast they werent animals like those videos on youtube. hurdling over each other, breaking hinges off the door because they could not control themselves. Child abandonment

Yeah man, look at everybody all civilized. If that was a photo of the U.S. there would be people laying on the ground tryin not to get stomped, dudes in the background jumpin over people like they're trying to block a FG etc. SMH!

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

Woooooooohhhhhhhhhooooooooooo! Just got a size 10 for 230! Thanks to all those who tried helping me and to those who kept encouraging not to give up. Thanks to those who provided info on ways to seperate a fake from legit. Ran down the checklists of things to look for and they checked out. Damn this was exhausting for me. Never had to work so hard for a release. Just turned 30 and I am getting ready to.ride off into the sunset. I am really going to enjoy this shoe. For those who don't have a pair........don't give up NT fam.

Peace

Congrats man

It's nice seeing people honestly happy about getting a pair, instead of people bragging about getting 23 pair or complaining because one of their 45 pair they ordered isn't perfect.

cashm0neyand1 wrote:
^^^^^^^

Thats cause they would probably get their feet and arms cut off if they act up.  Authorities in other countries typically dont play.   

Originally Posted by SSgochin

Pretty much in the same boat, also from california. Got an email from them today saying my pair should arrive by the end of next week and a tracking number will be sent within the next couple days. 
Hopefully I get an email with tracking information. They took forever to ship them out. 

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by bignosemark

late post..just for fun
how it was released in china
swzr5y.jpg

decor
4j56c6.jpg

fashionable men with concord taste ?
14o854y.jpg

draw
2ue2n1j.jpg

anticipating
6qfpzl.jpg

tough security
28j9tt3.jpg

it
14dhlyh.jpg

classic # wins for sure?
sy83tz.jpg
Brotha, yall dudes in China be DRESSIN!!! I wish I could get ahold of one of those EXTRA LARGE Decor Concord boxes. good stuff bro.
What part of China is this? 
nerd.gif

-Drew

Woooooooohhhhhhhhhooooooooooo! Just got a size 10 for 230! Thanks to all those who tried helping me and to those who kept encouraging not to give up. Thanks to those who provided info on ways to seperate a fake from legit. Ran down the checklists of things to look for and they checked out. Damn this was exhausting for me. Never had to work so hard for a release. Just turned 30 and I am getting ready to.ride off into the sunset. I am really going to enjoy this shoe. For those who don't have a pair........don't give up NT fam.

Peace

Congrats man! Good to see you got a pair and for a killer price too, I've been keeping up with the thread and I know you were just after that one pair, your hard work paid off enjoy fam!
pimp.gif

Hopefully I get an email with tracking information. They took forever to ship them out. 

I'm still waiting on my pair here in New Mexico

Nike really did a good job of handling the cancellations, at that point, even if you grabbed a pair off of FeeBay, you still only spent retail. Win/Win

Originally Posted by Spagucci

I'm still waiting on my pair here in New Mexico
Here in Texas waiting for them.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

unless there anymore restock info, this thread's wheels have definitely fallen off
and for those who cannot find the restocks on their own at this point...

LOG OFF/STOP LURKING

indifferent.gif

This thread is dead.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Peace

Congrats man

It's nice seeing people honestly happy about getting a pair, instead of people bragging about getting 23 pair or complaining because one of their 45 pair they ordered isn't perfect.

Thanks man.

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

Peace

Congrats man! Good to see you got a pair and for a killer price too, I've been keeping up with the thread and I know you were just after that one pair, your hard work paid off enjoy fam!
pimp.gif

Thanks man......I am going to really enjoy my pair.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom