Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

wow Well I pretty confident my ct order isn't cancelled.
I have a tracking number that hasn't update in a while.
smh can't wait though!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Received my pair from CT earlier and it's the worst one out of all my pairs. 
laugh.gif

I'm definitely gonna be breaking those out first. 

No custom fees, No sliced boxes. I'm done and happy with this release.

-Drew

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

So, this has probably been answered numerous times but I still don't have one myself. Were these classified as a limited release or a general release? Just curious...

the biggest general release in a long long time. A-hole employees and resellers may have made it seem like it was limited but it def wasn't. That combined with the fact that I think they kept a LARGE portion of these for online retail
cool, thanks.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

I've ordered from overseas plenty of times, and honestly, customs is hit or miss.  It seems like a bunch of NTers are hit with customs this release though hmm.

This

This is what my CT order tracking details says:  05 Jan 2012  15:46  United States  The parcel is being processed through customs clearance pending the payment of duties and taxes applicable on these goods  

Anybody else has this???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Got home to find my CT pair on the doorstep...
pimp.gif

I'm VERY pleased with my pair.  Seems I got very lucky, aside from a few minor flaws, my kicks are gorgeous...once again I am very grateful and very happy...no complaints here.

Also seems that I avoided the customs hassle.  My box was untouched.  I know the haters gonna hate...who cares, I'm feelin' good...Peace

7b1361435352c56687e56adea69f24657daeed97_r.jpg
1ab16354c7826ea82063dd3dfdc93ebf0c58587a_r.jpg
e68362e556e0c3ec88696af4ae362fd55338226d_r.jpg
THOSE ARE FAKE!!!!

J/K  They look perfect bro.....congrats!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've bought several pairs from Europe over the years and not once have I've been hit with customs.

I've also only buy 1 pair each per order and always ask if they can mark it as a gift and send it without an invoice if they can.

EUROPE pairs... instead of those square stickers with your size on it. did you get that larger square sticker in left shoe only? thx!

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

EUROPE pairs... instead of those square stickers with your size on it. did you get that larger square sticker in left shoe only? thx!

yes thats how the europe pairs are. the size stickers are only in the USA, and USA also has the MSRP perforation tag. Only place in the world

Air23xxi I live in San Diego and I must say they are better then the RD ones... Nothing is better to waking up to breakfast and concords

My three pairs:
One from NDC from an order my fiance made.

Two from Nike Santa Monica.

I was one of the lucky who received a $180 gift card from NDC for my order cancellation.

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

My three pairs:
One from NDC from an order my fiance made.

Two from Nike Santa Monica.

I was one of the lucky who received a $180 gift card from NDC for my order cancellation.

One of the best pic post so far
pimp.gif
Great pick up fam!

Originally Posted by mixedpre

I live in San Diego and I must say...nothing is better than waking up to breakfast, family, and concords

Fixed.

I can't wait to get released tomorrow to go home to my family and my Concords
pimp.gif

Custom fees, doesn't matter if your order is under £250 as long as you're shipping across borders you will be charged for items purchased. If you had traveled by plane or boat from Europe to the US you'd have to pass customs and notify them of any items purchased unless they were gifts. Had it not been Xmas most of y'all wouldn't have been charged, but customs was on high alert at that time with all the packages coming into the US.

^^^
Wrong
Ordered for years from overseas. never been charged for 1 pair orders under $250USD. Holiday season or not.

2 pairs orders yes if they mark over $250 USD

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^
Wrong
Ordered for years from overseas. never been charged for 1 pair orders under $250USD. Holiday season or not.

2 pairs orders yes if they mark over $250 USD

Actually you're wrong, being from London and coming back and forth regularly and having to deal with customs I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. Doesn't matter if it's under a certain amount all items must be relinquished to customs, all package postal labels now have a items column that needs to be filled in, one item is gift or merchandise. I have packages sent to me monthly, they're all marked as gifts so I'm never charged.

Back
Top Bottom