Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

well I got 4 more sites going up later today, and bout 3 stores in SoCal getting them either today or Monday for retail, and now that your sarcasm has did NO ONE ANY FAVORS, I'll keep them to myself, thanks ! =)

I can't believe these people dude. My god you do something honorable the jump on you. This shows the demographic of tis board and how these people were raised a bunch of cry babies who have never contributed anything to anything other than their wack !%+ consumer position on the capitalistic food chain.

exactly.  dudes on here get way to reckless, and alot of people don't deserve any sort of help or info whatsoever because their unappreciative and wouldn't do the same if they were the ones that had the info.  it's a bunch of people crying, complaining and acting like complete douchebags and it makes the thread run it's course.

i expect it to get worse between now and friday.

regarding the people who ordered multiples from wellgosh on seperate orders,  i wouldn't necessarily say im glad your orders got cancelled but if it boiled down between you getting your 3 pairs on seperate orders or them cancelling 2 of your orders so that 2 other people who placed orders get their pairs and you still end up with 1 pair, i rather have that happen then those 2 other people end up empty handed.

between now and friday be resourceful people.  stop relying on this thread,  make phone calls, ask questions and think outside of the box.  places you wouldn't expect to get these will get these. you just gotta use your brain and think.

How did this go from a bonafide GR to super limited? First it was more of these will be in stock than the previous two XI releases to spots not getting any pairs at all.

They already gave out wristbands for NTNY?

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Originally Posted by waverder

My Endclothing international transaction fee was $47 and my UI internationsl we're $18 I think on XI orders. Damn fees. I noticed if you use PayPal, fees don't apply

For me, Paypal on Urban...No fee
Visa on Hanon....$ 3.72  fee....Well worth it
yea, for me on UI no fees either but I used my card directly because i thought paypal did charge fees??????

Originally Posted by loubrock

not sure why cats are stressin over this release. I'm rollin up with '' THE MONEY TEAM'' on release day with 7,6,5,and 4Rolls Royces outside and we gonna do this.
roll.gif

fixed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i know im late but 2 of my 3 wellgosh pre orders also got cancelled on thursday, im still straight with the other 9 pairs coming from ui, hs, and end. will probaly cop 2 more on rd from hibbett since the manager approved the 20% discount on concords. im just ready to have a pair in my hands, does anyone have a clue when end, ui, and h-s are shipping?

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

How did this go from a bonafide GR to super limited? First it was more of these will be in stock than the previous two XI releases to spots not getting any pairs at all.

Resellers. 

Originally Posted by riddla713

i know im late but 2 of my 3 wellgosh pre orders also got cancelled on thursday, im still straight with the other 9 pairs coming from ui, hs, and end. will probaly cop 2 more on rd from hibbett since the manager approved the 20% discount on concords. im just ready to have a pair in my hands, does anyone have a clue when end, ui, and h-s are shipping?
HS: December 27th 2011 Others i'm going to assume RD

riddla713 wrote:
How many times are u gonna brag that you got nine pairs nobody cares now go in the corner and bang ya head up against the wall and don't come back till u think of something smart to say

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

riddla713 wrote:
How many times are u gonna brag that you got nine pairs nobody cares now go in the corner and bang ya head up against the wall and don't come back till u think of something smart to say

roll.gif
Seriously, who needs 11 pairs of Concords. I mean we all love the shoe but damn...

man resellers ruin for people who just wanna wear the damn shoes
mad.gif

on a lighter note where are the bay area (south bay) heads gonna cop their pairs from, im still undecided.

Originally Posted by airsully

got my 2 pair now in hand and had no problem paying over retail for them. it is a personnel choice how i spend my $$ and after reading these horror stories, would have paid more ! love the "maybe i'll grab another pair on RD " lol really think you'll have that choice ? hope so....

I got my 2 yesterday for well above retail but then again I have my pairs in hand!

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

THAT
Trucks are getting jacked in SD according to that link posted a few pages back. They may not show up at all
laugh.gif

A lot of SD info on this page...Is everything that I'm reading true? I was always under the assumption that chain stores ie FL, FA, CHAMPS, FNL always got a good amount of pairs...If thats the case then WOW good luck...Y'all really think that people are going to be camping out for 12+ hours out here?!?
cats were lining up at 9pm on black friday for the cement 3's and the stores didnt even open til  6am

9 pairs of concords 9 pairs of concords 9 pairs of concords 9 pairs of concords 9 pairs of concords 9 pairs of concords 9 pairs of concords 9 pairs of concords 9 pairs of concords

9 pairs of Concords? Wow..I could never go through that many.

Hell, I probably won't even break out my second pair until these re-release again, if even then.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

They already gave out wristbands for NTNY?

I tried to tell people. They have been made in widely available GR quantities but then people decided they wanted multiples. The same thing happened with the Space Jams.
And you know stuff is serious when people make a trending topic about them a entire month before they come out.

3 pairs is an overkill, 9 pairs is just pointless, most of the pairs will fall apart before you get to them unless you plan to sell them in a year or so and get a nice profit.

resellers !+#$*%%% so many of em infiltrated this whole board, too many people are getting influenced by this, must be the economy..

I understand selling yours AFTER a couple of years not like 1 week after they come
indifferent.gif
stop buying 10 pairs or whatever

And then people wonder why they sellout in seconds cause so many people start to hoard them and make 10 whatever preorders
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways these two concord threads will go down in nt history

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

resellers !+#$*%%% so many of em infiltrated this whole board, too many people are getting influenced by this, must be the economy..

I understand selling yours AFTER a couple of years not like 1 week after they come
indifferent.gif

And then people wonder why they sellout in seconds cause so many people start to hoard them and make 10 whatever preorders
30t6p3b.gif

Every time a person decides to pay over retail they are supporting resellers whether it is direct or indirectly through retailers that have upped the price. 

NDC UK (or other countries) is a good luck for those of you with fam over seas....current exchange rates bring everything to retail pricing before shipping to the states...but well worth it to ensure you get a pair...I hope its just the hype on the board, but if it's not this release should be way worse than last year

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Every time a person decides to pay over retail they are supporting resellers whether it is direct or indirectly through retailers that have upped the price. 
Good luck working on your moves and the video is speed demon if you want to learn the whole dance

Originally Posted by riddla713

I'd be more impressed if you have enough connects in real life to get it done and instead of getting it done from behind a computer.

Back
Top Bottom