Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by SWADE23

SEE THATS THE $@!*$$@@! I KNOW WHAT STORE IN THE COLISEUM YOUR TALKING ABOUT... I WAS ON THE COLISEUM BLOCK A COUPLE DAYS AGO SEARCHING FOR CONCORDS... THE NERVE OF MOFO'S DOUBLING THE PRICE! AGAIN, I DONT MIND PPL MAKING A LIL XTRA BREAD FOR A PRE RELEASE, ITS ALL GOOD... BUT DOUBLE!! NO WAY... IM NOT A SNITCH, BUT PART OF E WANTS TO CALL NIKE AND TELL THEM WHAT THESE STORES ARE CHARGING...
Im from queens and I could have told u not to go out there the prices are OD and they will sell trust me people will go to the footlocker and jimmy jazz looking to double and triple up and when they cant they will use that extra money to buy from the people on the coliseum block

all the indian/arab stores in brooklyn queen and the bronx will be charging the same price 
and the rest of the nyc mom and pop stores are following 

dont for get how these stores rob us 

a shop with a nike account pays $95.40 a pair not counting shipping costs to the store 

and they get some type of discount on top of that from what there yearly volume is 

in defense some of these small nyc stores some have no account and pay a wholesaler about 60% of the box price and the shops are also stuck talking one team jordan shoe for every retro in a full size run 

thats why these stores are stuck selling the team jordan shoe for whole sale price and add the market up to the retro 

but others get the shoes direct from nike 

one store in nyc that looked out for me in the past 2 years had there account in limbo in 2011

so i will not line up and i wanted to make sure i got to pairs 

i paid less then the mark up the mom and pops where charging since i shopped at both places for ever but more then i originality wanted to 
It's probably cheaper for some of yall to hop on the megabus and head down south for a pair of concords.

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

Yeah i just emailed them to be sure, hopefully everything is in good order bc my cousin's got cancelled. Whats your timestamp on the order not cancelled?

23:59 GMT but it was an order i placed after a canceled order. so my 1st and 3rd got canned and my 2nd is still active. Dont know how they picking and choosing the cuts. Maybe its the billing shipping, who knows

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

23:59 GMT but it was an order i placed after a canceled order. so my 1st and 3rd got canned and my 2nd is still active. Dont know how they picking and choosing the cuts. Maybe its the billing shipping, who knows
Damn that makes me nervous now, I placed mine at 23:57 GMT for one pair.  I wonder if they are still canceling orders..hope not

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Damn that makes me nervous now, I placed mine at 23:57 GMT for one pair.  I wonder if they are still canceling orders..hope not
Yup i dont know i hope not. I ordered from Hanon too which was a cluster____ but no word from them yet.

YEAHH SEEMS LIKE ANY SPOT THAT HAS THEM EARLY ON FORDHAM WANTS 300 AND THEY DONT SEEM TO BE BUDGING ... I WAS GOING TO CHECK TODAY AGAIN SINCE I HAVENT RAN THROUGH THE STRIP SINCE LAST WEEKEND BUT I LOCKED A PAIR ELSEWHERE SO NOW IM JUST WAITING ON THE 23RD TO TRY FOR A SECOND PAIR AT RETAIL.

SEEING ALL THIS MADNESS NOW IS SORT OF A PREMONITION OF WHAT IS TO COME.. KINDA CONVINCED ME TO GET A PAIR EARLY JUST IN CASE.. NYC WISE ITS CRAZY, NOTHING UNDER 300 DUDES SHOULD BE GOOD AS LONG AS YOU LINE UP AT A DECENT SPOT ON RD THOUGH

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Im from queens and I could have told u not to go out there the prices are OD and they will sell trust me people will go to the footlocker and jimmy jazz looking to double and triple up and when they cant they will use that extra money to buy from the people on the coliseum block

all the indian/arab stores in brooklyn queen and the bronx will be charging the same price 

a shop with a nike account pays $95.40 a pair not counting shipping costs to the store 

and they get some type of discount on top of that from what there yearly volume is 

in defense some of these small nyc stores some have no account and pay a wholesaler about 60% of the box price and the shops are also stuck talking one team jordan shoe for every retro in a full size run 

thats why these stores are stuck selling the team jordan shoe for whole sale price and add the market up to the retro 

one store in nyc that looked out for me in the past 2 years had there account in limbo in 2011

i paid less then the mark up the mom and pops where charging since i shopped at both places for ever but more then i originality wanted to 
It's probably cheaper for some of yall to hop on the megabus and head down south for a pair of concords.
yeah but who wants to travel for a pair of shoes and camp out out in a strange place 
if your going to travel you might as well pay the rape price and stay where your at 

yeah but who wants to travel for a pair of shoes and camp out out in a strange place 
if your going to travel you might as well pay the rape price and stay where your at 
I mean if you planned this earlier you could've gotten roundtrip tix for $2-$15 (prob about the same as NYC tax or even less). This is also assuming you know people other places.  If you don't know safe people in other states that can go with you you might need to expand your scope.  If you can't cop these on release day you are going to be looking at $250+ online unless you can find a craigslist deal.  I mean if I can save $50-$100 I'd travel.

Anybody know any good spots to buy these from in west palm beach/ft lauderdale? Will be there during the release. Thanks

I mean if you planned this earlier you could've gotten roundtrip tix for $2-$15 (prob about the same as NYC tax or even less). This is also assuming you know people other places.  If you don't know safe people in other states that can go with you you might need to expand your scope.  If you can't cop these on release day you are going to be looking at $250+ online unless you can find a craigslist deal.  I mean if I can save $50-$100 I'd travel.

its not worth the trip for me 
i rather stay at home and pay extra 

but i know others would do this 
happy.gif

if i want a shoe most times i can get it now paying retail sometimes its a problem 

Originally Posted by alsquared

Anybody know any good spots to buy these from in west palm beach/ft lauderdale? Will be there during the release. Thanks
If you in Ft. Lauderdale you might as well drive to MIA.  West Palm is another story.  Check out the regional forum on NT and hit up some of the people via PM and ask them.

happy.gif

if i want a shoe most times i can get it now paying retail sometimes its a problem 
True. You sound like you already have at least one pair on lock.

I wish some of these spots would ship before RD. That's the only thing keeping me from purchasing early. I want to make sure I have at least one pair by Christmas.

PHONE ORDERS ONLY! Not my site don't work for them just seen it this morning trying to HELP OTHERS WHO NEED THESE IN RETAIL F THOSE CHARGING 300+

happy.gif

True. You sound like you already have at least one pair on lock.

i'm good i got 2 concords     
in the 2 years passed i bought alot less shoes 

and get 2 pairs each of space jams and cool grey's for retail

this year i got screwed 

i dont like camping out 

never have and i have done so many times & and never will like sleeping in the streets for shoes 

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

PHONE ORDERS ONLY! Not my site don't work for them just seen it this morning trying to HELP OTHERS WHO NEED THESE IN RETAIL F THOSE CHARGING 300+
phone lines are busy like no other! ^_^

That's awesome man that's how it should be done. I'm not ordering from them but thank you. Everyone is gonna start crying and yelling at you soon. They will complain about the resellers and what have you, but most people fit into either the reseller or 1to2pairs category. So my point is most people even the so-called collectors buy to resell and you my friend seem like you buy kicks to wear them not to profit. Good lookin I have said too much already.

well I know of 4 more sites going up later today that are getting the XI's, and bout 3 stores in SoCal getting them either today or Monday for retail, and now that your sarcasm has did NO ONE ANY FAVORS, I'll keep them to myself, thanks ! =)

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

SIDELINE APPAREL.COM , HURRY UP GO............WENT UP AT 8AM PACIFIC 10AM CENTRAL!

eyes.gif
 great you just made the phone lines even busier. youre of absolutely no help
This. Oh well, at least I got my China order in last night if this doesn't work out

Back
Top Bottom