Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by herrijt

Got a US 12 on CT's, then saw that they had US 13, my size...no luck with the site though...stuck with a size too small. Oh well...can't beat that price..
At least you knew the sizes where in UK so you had to go 1 up, wonder how many people didn't realize that haha

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

is something wrong ? CT had them for 110 euros free shipping so thats only 145 what yall talking about?

actually, CT is a UK site, so theyre prices are in British Pounds NOT in Euros

How early should I line up? I'm in AL so it can't be that crazy, right? Never really tried to line up for shoes.

I've still got it in my cart, but at this point I don't know if it's worth getting funds tied up/cancellations. I guess it's on to the release day...

following this thread is becoming a 24 hr job! Missed out on CT, but what sizes did they go up too?? Looking for a 14

always an hour late for these online releases.
I swear I thought I was on the PM list, but I havent got one PM

i doubt i'll get canceled by CT... i just looked at the times and i completed my order and got a confirmation email from CT within 8 minutes of trunkz550 putting up the link... b4 it ever froze at all, or gave the server error, said sold out, or anything.

still crossing my fingers tho.

thanx again to trunkz550 tho, he held us down! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

following this thread is becoming a 24 hr job! Missed out on CT, but what sizes did they go up too?? Looking for a 14

They had size 14. UK 13 is US 14...

Originally Posted by geestylezz

And you probably won't. Looks like people are trying to stock up on as many as possible for whatever reason.

Got The Text This Morn About CT From My Dude UnC
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
......Hopped Right On And Proceeded To Checkout....When I Got On The Site There Was A Full FSR Available But Any Time I Tried To Checkout, I Kept Getting "Internal Server Errors"
30t6p3b.gif

Tried For A Good 45 Minutes To Get Thru And At One Point Was All The Way To The "Delivery Method" Section But Kept Getting The Server Errors
mad.gif

Gave Up After A While
grin.gif

I'm not on the PM list, but I did make a request and I haven't received one PM.  I think the game plan has changed.  Everyone is in it for themselves and the ones who are kind at least post the link when they're done.

I kind of wish people would only distribute links through PMs due to the lurkers, but everyone is different so it is what it is.

that PM list was a mess... it was originally an email thread but everyone just sent me a PM saying to PM them... why?  so we can give them live links before everyone else even though they contribute nothing?  forget that 
roll.gif

let's just say those who do contribute are all locked in as far as this release goes 
nerd.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif

My order at CT just went through now at 11:55 est. Got a confirmation email too. Might be cancelled but not worried if it is.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

anybody purchasing the eastbay giftcards for 20% off?   you cant use it till after dec 26 but im sure eastbay will have a few restocks of the 11s
I bought two $500 gift cards lol. The way I see it is it's a 20% discount off everything you buy, even with the items that don't allow to you use discount codes.

successfully ordered one US 10.5
but I need a US 10.
save remember this post if I don't get one on RD

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Did anyone catch as to when CT is going to start shipping out orders?
-Drew
I sent them an email asking when so when I get a response ill post it up.
Also still banking on NBA store to drop them randomly. 

Back
Top Bottom