Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by xpo140

Solewindy has the them up for $305. Is that site legit. Has anyone dealt with them before? Thanks in advance.

This Site Is Run By A Trustworthy NT Member And Is 100% Legit..... I Can Personally Vouch For Him And Know That He Has ALWAYS Come Thru On Any Release I've Asked For Help On
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

You Order From Here And You WILL Get Your Shoes
wink.gif
..... That's My Word!

Big Ups Frank

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

Y does the soles tint looks purple for ?

This is just as bad as someone on SC complaining about why the shoe trees were purple...
Seriously guys? 
eyes.gif

This hype is insane. Lol.. I got my pairs on lock, but now I'm wondering if I'm gonna have to line up to get my 5 year old niece her pair.
laugh.gif
.. I won't be surprised if pre school sizes are gone.

Originally Posted by trae22can

Is it official were getting columbia 11's this time next year? And if so when will we see the return of the lows.... Red/baby blue's snake skins etc....
23isback has the ugliest lows ive ever seen releasing nx year

Yea I seen them straight trash I want some baby blue & red lows so I can throw on some 112 peaches & cream and jam lmao

Originally Posted by mlee21

This is just as bad as someone on SC complaining about why the shoe trees were purple...
Seriously guys? 
eyes.gif

Someone posted pics a few pages back and his soles looked purple I didn't say all of them in general so relax ! Lol

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

Order refunded by swishbasketball smh

looks to be the trend now.  Sorry to see that bro.  Was it today when u ordered?  Id hate to get my hopes up and get that email later. 

So people are starting to get orders cancelled from Swish??? Smh, hopefully mine goes through but I'm not counting on it...
ohwell.gif

We'll see what tomorrow brings, other opportunities to get these in the very near future
pimp.gif

Seriously guys? 
eyes.gif

Someone posted pics a few pages back and his soles looked purple I didn't say all of them in general so relax ! Lol

errr.. you don't get it do you...
There's a significance in the color purple with the Concords..

Seriously guys? 
eyes.gif

errr.. you don't get it do you...
There's a significance in the color purple with the Concords..

LOL
roll.gif
...went right over his head, kinda like a concord itself.  Its all good we understand.

just want a 10.5 11 for me to keep DS and a 12y for my lil boi to BEAT smh waitin on Thursday to hopefully cop together at retail and free shipping may go get tickets from Post Oak tomorrow

I got both the cool Greys & the Concords here in my face & both soles match like a blue-%$% tint.... His look dark purple! Maybe it's his lighting or the camera

For all da Sneakerheads n HTown....DO NOT GO TO GULFGATE!!!! It's about 50-75 people at each store..... Dudes r out there w/tents, chairs, coolers....da whole nine!!Well there goes one spot....on to da next one!

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

Order refunded by swishbasketball smh

looks to be the trend now.  Sorry to see that bro.  Was it today when u ordered?  Id hate to get my hopes up and get that email later. 
yup today right after the link was posted, they said they oversold and would fulfill earlier orders first

Originally Posted by butterKnots05

For all da Sneakerheads n HTown....DO NOT GO TO GULFGATE!!!! It's about 50-75 people at each store..... Nice try. J/K. I wouldnt doubt it. People in Houston act like these are a bar of gold for 200.Gulf gate is right up the street from MLK, Scott, etc. don't let the jackboys find out they're out there.Dudes r out there w/tents, chairs, coolers....da whole nine!!Well there goes one spot....on to da next one!

Coppin for my newborn and nephew only. I got grown man issues now LoL

Anyway once i make more money i might return to shopping for me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by jordunk

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Family, take a break from the hype, from the resellers, from the pre-orders, from all the stress...and take some time to remember what it is all about...
pimp.gif

For those of us that are old enough to remember (ah hem
laugh.gif
) watching this mastery while it was happening, damb it takes me back...makes me even more excited to slip into these Concords when they finally arrive...Peace and God bless NT fam...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Damn, that brought a tear to my eye. It seems just like yesterday i was watching the GOAT play. How fast time passes us bye.

This video takes me back to sixth grade...after the disappointment of the Bulls getting eliminated from the 1995 NBA Finals, I just knew Mike would come back better than ever. Boy was I right...seeing all those games on WGN and Sportschannel was a event you could set your clock to. Bulls games were always event we all looked forward to�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
�Bulls games, Sega Channel, Gamepro, Gamefan, EGM, Rap City, MTV Jams, Martin, New York Undercover and TGIF defined my sixth grade year..great times.�
Seeing Mike rock these and the Black/Reds made me want some XIs more than life itself and really started my obsession with this shoe. This shoe is just the ultimate symbol for excellence�
wink.gif
Great post by both of you! Speak the truth brothers!! Man New York undercover was my steez! We got it good being 80's babies
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

@donttalkitlivit....Homie u r not lying.....I stay by Hobby Airport & I might have 2 honestly travel 4 these...I didn't see this much hype w/da CGs last yr......

Word, line at Gulfgate is on. These will definately bring the wolves out! Expect all the other the spots to follow suit.

Originally Posted by skrew713

Word, line at Gulfgate is on. These will definately bring the wolves out! Expect all the other the spots to follow suit.

Yeah ur right....I'm posting up SOMEWHERE as soon as I get off work 2morrow night!! I do hv da ones from da dmp a couple of yrs ago but it's nothing like da og colors....

Back
Top Bottom