Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

alot of people saying these are hard to get but my local mall got a grip. champs alone got 80 prs and i live in a smaller city,

Dozens of Michael Jordan fans braved the cold weather for a chance to get their hands on the newest Air Jordan shoe Wednesday afternoon.

The "Concord" doesn't go on sale until Thursday at midnight, but as with every other shoe model the NBA star has released, supplies are expected to dwindle fast.

Families camped out in front of the FootAction store at the Wynnwood Shopping Center in Oakcliff. They plan to stay there for however long it takes to get their hands on the $179.99 kicks.

"Waiting in line, just seems, it's like a huge adrenaline rush," Eric Ford says. "Jordan is pretty much my whole life."

Those waiting in line aren't required to stand around the whole time. Store employees are keeping a list of those who have already established a spot in line. But if hopeful buyers stray away from the store for too long, they are crossed off the list.

The design is similar to the 1995 model Jordan wore during the NBA playoffs. The new model, though, features a simple black and white color scheme with the namesake logo placed on the heel.

But when buyers actually get the shoes, is it worth it to wear them out and risk scratching the white leather?

"I'm going to try and get two pairs. I'll wear the first one, but the second pair will just sit there," Ford says.

Might sound like a crazy stupid question but instead of reading 200+ pages to find out, maybe someone can help me out. Are these not going to be released in stores in the morning, the 22nd? or the 23rd? I know online its the 22nd late but I was wondering at finish lines, foot lockers, etc? Thanks!

Cleveland NTers unite, where are the spots? I'm in South Euclid so I'm go try the university heights footlocker, my dude going to tower city, and im also swinging by Richmond. Not to buy up a bunch shoes just want two pair, but want to make sure i get em. Would send my wife out but she pregnant.

Whats the more efficient or better way ? Ordering online or phone orders? If so what is the exact number for NDC and eastbay, im a noob here when ordering online

Looks like I will be online tomorrow to get these I hope. Any update yet in the DMV of a midnight release?

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Can we get some pics going in here as well or pm?
nerd.gif
Hes slackin. Oh well. I just got home and my daughters mom sent me two pair from the NEX. With a note stating I owe her $280. 
Whats it looking like in Omaha, Nebraska any campouts. 

30t6p3b.gif
a bird like that wouldn't mind the NT publicity either.  Nice, so you got 2 pairs for $280?
pimp.gif
exactly!!! but i just cant throw %@$% out to the wolves like that. i live close to her bro, ny is real, ill have goons at my door. no bueno. ill trade her facebook page for a concord connect though. (serious face)
indifferent.gif

Richmond finishline said they are getting 100 or so..footlocker said 120..and jimmy jazz will be getting a good amount as well..I called the uni hts footlocker he said you're better offer trying Richmond. Don't bother going to beachwood, next sold all theirs and that finishline is getting like 20 pairs.

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

Anyone going to Cerritos mall?
All the stores there will have them but since none of them carried a size 14, I didn't ask for more info. Called today and it sounded like the employee's where getting tired of taking calls. Good luck

People are beasting over these even in Milwaukee. I predict we will be hearing more reports of Jordan violence come December 23-24.

As for me, I'm not big on these. I might scoop up a pair if any are left by Friday night but won't be bummed if there are not any. One question, how do these fit in compairision to the BC III's? I thought the BC III's were bigger by about a 1/2 size. Will these be the same or should I get a 8.5? Probably a moot question but...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by Protoman11

Anyone know if there are people camping out at Ontario Mills already?

I doubt it, but then again I don't live out there. I'm sure people here in LA are, but I haven't gone out to see. I think until tomorrow people will lurk and start camping.
Just tryna make sure. These cats everywhere else are wildin.
Anyone know for sure?

Originally Posted by hendu187

Might sound like a crazy stupid question but instead of reading 200+ pages to find out, maybe someone can help me out. Are these not going to be released in stores in the morning, the 22nd? or the 23rd? I know online its the 22nd late but I was wondering at finish lines, foot lockers, etc? Thanks!

Every mall/store is different. Call your local shops and find out. Even try calling mall management and see what their plan of action is for the release. Good luck.

381740_215606801851434_100002063486431_471091_330306956_n.jpg
Dude on Facebook laughing at people who haven't copped early, ironic he's laughing when his shoes look like expensive fakes.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

All the stores there will have them but since none of them carried a size 14, I didn't ask for more info. Called today and it sounded like the employee's where getting tired of taking calls. Good luck

Thanks. You should try Lakewood since they have a HOH. Good luck.

Would these be even trade for DS sjams or breds?

Also passed by footaction next to MSG bout 30 min ago. One guy out there

Or you can try HOH in Beverly Center.

Went to Santa Anita mall and spoke to FA employee, he said they only got 12 pairs in stock and that other 5 pairs got stolen by UPS.
Sad that they get stolen, wonder how all that is planned. But then again what doesn't get stolen by UPS employees.
tired.gif

Does anybody know if all stores that are getting them are supposed to have their shipments in already? I'm beginning to get concerned cause my local spot said that they were supposed to get their shipment of concords today, but they only got kids sizes.

we gotta realize there a lot hypebeast coming out for these people on fb was just talking about them but said they dont know what the last shot are smh they just came out

Caught me off guard. Lakewood in Houston has nothing to do with shoes. Ahmen.

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

Does anybody know if all stores that are getting them are supposed to have their shipments in already? I'm beginning to get concerned cause my local spot said that they were supposed to get their shipment of concords today, but they only got kids sizes.

That's code for "all the employees already bought our entire stash".
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom