Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Rocket

Got order confirmation email from Ndc and my order # started with an "O". Don't believe the hype.

All NDC orders start with a "o".  You must be mistaken with Eastbay orders.  If those start with a "g" you're SOL.

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by Rocket

Got order confirmation email from Ndc and my order # started with an "O". Don't believe the hype.

All NDC orders start with a "o".  You must be mistaken with Eastbay orders.  If those start with a "g" you're SOL.
exactly

Originally Posted by jecca650

I can't believe someone has already died over these. RIP.

http://www.facebook.com/p...Concords/334662176546903

I feel sick
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

Where is the recap of Houston stores? I want to hear/see stories.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
laugh.gif

It's sad to hear about the person that died, but I expected it.
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Glad I had my pairs on lock for about a week in advance...

PO
Same here 
laugh.gif
!  How bout Dallas? Guess we'll wait till morning for vids and stories.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, Just got confirmation from NDC. I got Black Screened everytime, but it must have processed. I also got Two Day Air for free!

After Hold'n on eastbay Gold Phone # for an hour, and the line being busy for 50 mins I got through and got 1 pair 

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

finally after nearly an hour of errors, getting logged out, unable to log back in, logging back in as a guest, unable to use paypal, having an empty cart after putting my shoes in there, etc.....SUCCESS!!!
NDC was such a mess I never got to the order placed page. I kept getting stuck at "order processing". whew!

211kthc.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
omg lol i know that EXACT feel
laugh.gif

Once again on Offspring Shoes I got size 11 in the cart and as I'm going through check out it says the item is gone.
These sites suck. Once it's in the cart it should not be able to be bought. My headache is getting worse.
mad.gif

For anyone in Vegas. Just drove by Galleria. About 50 people there. Champs and Finishline aren't opening til 7 A.M. Don't know about FTL and Shiekhs though.

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by zuz624

I am not sure If mine are coming. On finishline I kept getting to the final stage of the order and it would send me back saying error at the credit card stage. I entered 2 different credit cards and then I used paypal and had the same issue. I just checked my paypal at last hope and it saw pending!
happy.gif
I keep seeing these pics of people's saying cancelled so I am really nervous right now. Last order I had from finishline it said pending until it was shipped and I got them in about a week. I pray it goes through, and if i am lucky it went through on the other credit cards and maybe Im getting 3 pairs. I didnt get an email from finishline only paypal and I cant check order status because site is down.

34dkdvp.png

same thing happened with me, never got to the confirmation screen on the site and never got an order #, so I'm assuming it didn't' work
Same here. For some reason it keeps telling me that there's an error on my credit card. I double checked the numbers and address and I don't see what's wrong.  I kept clicking on "Submit Order" and my card was charge at least twice
laugh.gif
.  Here's hoping that at least 1 order will go through.

Back
Top Bottom