Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Can people who picked up on the restock post pics of receipts? I want to believe..
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by rojanjon

The restock fairy is starting to rear its ugly head now...
laugh.gif

That's all we are gonna hear now for the next month...that and the Annual...

47c26fc537c728f86d8a842919de0f65f9d15cd5_r.jpg
Truth. But it's the calm before the storm. Next everyone is gonna upload pictures and then quote the pictures. Followed by guy who hates the quoted pictures. Then once everyone is satisfied, they jump ship to the X's

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH. Now that this is done I would love an easy cop before dealing with the madness that'll be the red foams and cement 4s in the dmv lls not really madness I guess more like pain in the %+*!!!!!

Thanks for the Milkskate link. I hope my order goes through. Snipesshop sent mine half size lower out. lol

I just ordered from Milkskate.. I am pretty sure there legit from what I read, but I doubt my order will go through. I am almost losing hope of getting these. I told myself I wouldnt pay over retail.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Can people who picked up on the restock post pics of receipts? I want to believe..
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

dude u can pm me your cell and i'll send the pic....im not try'in to go to photobucket,then you post it

warping paper in real and fake pairs[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]up : fake-light yellow dots thicker and heavy paperdown: real- sliver dots, very thin and easy to ripped, be careful especially for those bought from AR or SDS!![/font]

Just was looking around on Milkskate after I placed my order.. they still have cool grey's in stock in size 10 which makes me kinda nervous..

Anyone know if UPS requires a signature at delivery? I just want to know if i need to stay home when my shipment comes in

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

walked right in my local FL today and copped my self a sz 10.....due to there order not arive'in on time 12/23 it came today,not a sole in the joint when they opened LOL..
laugh.gif
60 sec. copp
pimp.gif
,now i need FNL website to refund my 200$ to my paypal account
Did somebody tell you they had them or was it just you were in the right place at the right time?

Originally Posted by kdude87

Anyone know if UPS requires a signature at delivery? I just want to know if i need to stay home when my shipment comes in
From my previous orders, I never had to sign for them. Never bought XIs before though.

Any Piedmont Triad NC people know of any restocks in the area? I'm off all day tomorrow and ready to go hunting. PM please.

Not trying to burst any bubbles, but I'm almost positive milkskate will cancel 90% or more of orders being placed today. They don't update their quantities available in real-time.

I ordered from them when they first had a pre order on Dec. 14 and they cancelled my order yesterday.

Originally Posted by kdude87

Depends on if the person who shipped ordered "signature required".

Hopefully milkshake dont cancel. But your right, the quantity does not update.. the same sizes are still available and it's been over an hour...that's for sure suspicious

Originally Posted by eddiec312

Not trying to burst any bubbles, but I'm almost positive milkskate will cancel 90% or more of orders being placed today. They don't update their quantities available in real-time.

I ordered from them when they first had a pre order on Dec. 14 and they cancelled my order yesterday.
I ordered, I do expect for my order to be canceled. But its worth a try. At this point I will do anything to pay close to retail to get the kicks in my hand. Expect for the worst, hope for the best.

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

walked right in my local FL today and copped my self a sz 10.....due to there order not arive'in on time 12/23 it came today,not a sole in the joint when they opened LOL..
laugh.gif
60 sec. copp
pimp.gif
,now i need FNL website to refund my 200$ to my paypal account
Did somebody tell you they had them or was it just you were in the right place at the right time?

i knew

Originally Posted by Mikey23

These Concord's and Banned 1's have to be my favorite release for 2011.

same here! well i have to throw in the bordeaux in there too!! very fortunate that im able to afford these as i once only dreamt of having, now im living it.. pretty good feeling.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom