Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Eastbay came through again.
smokin.gif

Looking for a third. Sizing down .5 was the perfect choice.

Spoiler [+]
Bounce flash
glasses.gif

You sized down? I'm planning on trading my 10.5 for an 11 because everyone was saying to size up
I don't understand people like you, your so stupid!
You need to try them before you do anything

Guess every foot is the same these days... smh 
mad.gif

I'm stupid? I've been wearing Jordans for 15+ years and some break in better than others..You want me to wear them around the house and crease them up and then try to trade them to someone who has a deadstock pair? It's a better idea to ask someone who clearly has worn their pair around the house and can tell me if they're loosening up rather than wear my pair and not be able to get the size I need..But I guess you're one of those guys that wears a pair for 4 hours in your house than sells them as "Deadstock"

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

quick question. was the air jordan 11 the first shoe to have visible carbon fiber?
If so it shows how ahead of its time these shoes really were.

I believe so, but don't quote me on that.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

quick question. was the air jordan 11 the first shoe to have visible carbon fiber?
If so it shows how ahead of its time these shoes really were.

I believe so, but don't quote me on that.

that was the trend for alot of nike shoes back then including the air penny 2, zoom flight 96, etc..

I gotta say, I don't ever recall a shoe causing heads to line up overnight for re-stocks.  Granted, I haven't really kept up w/ all the top tier releases over the past few years, but I swear this $%!@ is outta hand.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quick question nt .. I scored one pair but really want another would it be wise to trade say 3 pairs of foamposites for these or is that 2 much / little?

Originally Posted by THEFINISHLINE

Quick question nt .. I scored one pair but really want another would it be wise to trade say 3 pairs of foamposites for these or is that 2 much / little?

Too much man - ur getting the worst end of the deal!

lol do u need a size 12 homey??

Originally Posted by Beyond the Glory

Too much man - ur getting the worst end of the deal!

^^^^^this.It would be different if they were OG's.but these?naw

Thanks for the feedback guys I really appreciate it I almost have up royals electric blues and greens for these things !!!

two of those should be more than enough...

Thanks for the feedback guys I really appreciate it I almost have up royals electric blues and greens for these things !!!

Keep the Royals.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Trade the rest.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom