Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

I'll def try to track down the driver.  I'll camp out tomorrow. I just asked my neighbors again (there are 4 family members living there) and the sister denied this time around. Thanks for all the advice and help.

Contact FNL and explain the situation. They should then put what they call a "Tracer" on the package. Then UPS will send the same driver to the address.
Good luck .

Last edited:
I've been having issues with NDC. Sometimes my shipments don't get linked to my ups my choice account. So as a backup I call and have things held at the hub Don't leave anything chance anymore
Same happened to me on these actually. UPS said something about Nike jacking up the info. These dudes actually left them outside my door in an apartment complex
mean.gif
.  I chanced it this time, but probably won't anymore.

I'm returning a navy 7Y to Nike Flatbush in the morning if anyone is on the hunt for a pair.

I did and he denied.  He even had the nerves to tell me that he heard the UPS man knock on my door and nobody answered. The tracking says MET CUSTOMER MAN. Wtf does that even mean! Called UPS and they gave me the run around and since they are at no fault bc FNL gave them wrong address.
I might suggest setting up w ups my choice account or having packages held at the main Hub for major releases.

Ups my choice isn't a 100% after having a couple of packages stolen in the last few months. I have my packages held at the hub of my ups choice doesn't flag the package. Sounds like overkill but it needs to be done.
Doing this right now. UPS CONSTANTLY delivers shoes to my neighbor's house. She kindly brings them over and puts them on my back porch for me when I'm not there or sleep.

***EDIT*** Done. Thanks @Briang191.

Last edited:
My left pinky toe felt discomfort on first try-on. After wearing for a while, the discomfort went away. Looks like a breaking-in period is required. Still glad I got them.

Last edited:
My left pinky toe felt discomfort on first try-on. After wearing for a while, the discomfort went away. Looks like a breaking-in period is required. Still glad I got them.
This...They where tight for me as well, walked in them all day too day and broke them in now they feel fine, I love these shoes already definitely glad I copped...

Jim Harbaugh should wear these since Michigan football will soon have a JB sponsorship when their deal with crappy Adidas expires.

His school is navy along with his sideline attire, and the gum soles would go well with his beige Dockers pants he always wears!

Got both my cherry and navy lows from FTL restock today.  Both look decent in their own way but they will end up going to FC

Both of my pairs have had bad patent cuts. I traded one to a friend for a white and red low. I have one more pair of these coming in, I hope they have a good cut for once.

Last edited:
Noth of my pairs have had bad patent cuts. I traded one to a friend for a white and red low. I have one more pair if these coming in, I hope they have a good cut for once.
My cherry low pair has excessive glue stains all over the patent leather.  Terrible QC done in my motherland...

Noth of my pairs have had bad patent cuts. I traded one to a friend for a white and red low. I have one more pair if these coming in, I hope they have a good cut for once.
you in CT right?

How you been getting your hands on these? Online?

you in CT right?

How you been getting your hands on these? Online?

All online but 1 pair of reds from eblens. That pair was by far these worst of my bunch. I got 1 of each color from eastbay and aditional navy pairs from dtlr and stockx.

Back
Top Bottom