Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

Yeah, I'd like to know too.
Nike will open the draw at 10 am EST/7 am PST and everyone will have an hour to enter. Log in using your Nike+ or Nike account info. Make sure your billing and CC, or debit info is correct and select "enter drawing."

If you are chosen, your credit card, gift card, or Paypal payment option will be charged and you will receive an order confirmation email.

If you didn't win, you still receive an email stating your name was not chosen.

Last edited:
Nike will open the draw at 10 am EST/7 am PST and everyone will have an hour to enter. Log in using your Nike+ or Nike account info. Make sure your billing and CC, or debit info is correct and select "enter drawing."

If you are chosen, your credit card, gift card, or Paypal payment option will be charged and you will receive an order confirmation email.

If you didn't win, you still receive an email stating your name was not chosen.

Thank you. How long after you enter do they notify you? And I'm assuming they put the charges back onto your card if you're NOT chosen.

So with all this SNKRS raffle talk (and me missing out on raffles locally here) how are the chances of getting a pair online through Eastbay, Champs, DTLR, etc. right at release?

Yeah, I'd like to know too.

SNKRS is an app designed for iPhone and Android users. Instead of waiting for a no-call or waiting in line to hear that the kicks you wanted sold out, users are able to receive their L from the comfort of their own home, in the car, at work, or anywhere you are with your phone.

Last edited:
SNKRS is an app designed for iPhone and Android users. Instead of waiting for a no-call or waiting in line to hear that the kicks you wanted sold out, users are able to receive their L from the comfort of their own home, in the car, at work, or anywhere you are with your phone.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Pretty much my attitude at this point too.

@GrizzlyAnimal Im locked up with both pair B, it your turn to eat.. You shall flourish grasshopper
smokin.gif

Thank you. How long after you enter do they notify you? And I'm assuming they put the charges back onto your card if you're NOT chosen.

So with all this SNKRS raffle talk (and me missing out on raffles locally here) how are the chances of getting a pair online through Eastbay, Champs, DTLR, etc. right at release?
Usually it's within a few hours. They won't charge your payment of choice unless you hit in the drawing.

As far as the footsites, its all a matter of luck. Some can get in and order with ease, some have a hard time, but still get an order in, or some completely strike out due to scripts

Nike website says the size run is only up to 13.  WTF is that about?  The red ones go up to 14.  

Keep getting a 403 message when I go to eastbay. How do I correct this?
Were you trying to add something multiple times, or refreshing a lot? I've noticed that it will do that when trying to add numerous times.

Try clearing your cache and history and wait a few minutes. If it doesn't help, it may be the site.

Last edited:
@DTLR
am I able to store my payment information on the website for faster check-out?

hey @CisRey3 no, we don't store CC information but you can create an account ahead of time and save your billing/shipping information. You can also check out through PayPal for a faster tranasction. Hope this was useful.

Last edited:
Why the discrimination against a size 7.5?! 7 too small. 8 too big.

FALSE ALARM: the Nike website has the size run as 7-12, 13.

Last edited:
I know this has probably been asked before but, if footlocker calls and I missed it, does that mean I missed my chance?

Navy will be just like georgetown. They will start getting gone through out the day. I personally like them better than the cherry myself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom