Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

Can anyone tell me why there's no size 7.5 anywhere?? My wife wants a pair of these, she's a womens 9...

My sentiments exactly! The launch calendar claimed these would start at a men's 7. My feelings are hurt. I'd say try a 7Y. I'm a women's 9.5 but wear a 7.5 in men's Jordans.

DAMMIT. I was in Champs but I forgot I can't ATC in Chrome for some reason, so now I'm waiting again.

Added a 8.5 to cart on Villa.. put my 10% off code in to bring it to $153 no tax/free shipping and as soon as I went to check out... got the sold out of that size message 2 min into the release

I never understood how ppl are able to check out so fast on a site that loads so slow without a bot

Have a $20 rewards on FNL that expires in 3 days but I can't get on the page and if I do, its either gonna be sold out of my size or won't take my payment

Entered the draw anyways

Last edited:
My sentiments exactly! The launch calendar claimed these would start at a men's 7. My feelings are hurt. I'd say try a 7Y. I'm a women's 9.5 but wear a 7.5 in men's Jordans.

Thanks. I ended up entering the draw for an 8. Doubtful I win anyway, so it probably won't even matter. Oh well.

All sites immediately out of stock in my size.  Not sure who thought it was a good idea to release in this fashion, but the little guy rarely gets something he wants.  Time to bot up.

I'm still not convinced Finish Line even has a real website.  I have yet to see it on release day, but I'm very familiar with their splash page.

I'm still not convinced Finish Line even has a real website.  I have yet to see it on release day, but I'm very familiar with their splash page.
I've never gotten an answer from somebody who got through. Starting to feel like it's only bots getting through there 
laugh.gif

I've never gotten through FNL within the 1st 30 min of release... normally takes me about an hour and once I try to pay, I either get my payment denied rather I use PP or my debit or sent right back to the waiting page and I'm 1 of those ppl that has tabs open on the laptop, iphone and ipad

If I strike out, it will be the 1st release this year I struck out on. Not paying resell... saw resellers wanting $260 for a $170 shoe.. not happening

Last edited:
I tried on all major sites and kept getting an error or all sneakers are in people's carts and to wait. I entered the drawing on Nike so I shall wait and see. I really don't wanna buy from a 3rd party.

Wow.. I just talked all that trash on FNL... got through on my phone.. put the $20 reward in AND paid via Paypal for $172 total

and I pulled FNL up on my phone AFTER on my cpu and ipad and I still haven't gotten through on either of those smh

I tried on all major sites and kept getting an error or all sneakers are in people's carts and to wait. I entered the drawing on Nike so I shall wait and see. I really don't wanna buy from a 3rd party.
Same here- I'm not doing so hot.  On more popular releases I usually have at least one pair by now :frown:

i can at least LOAD all the foot sites compared to last week for the flu's

maybe next week I'll actually be able to add to cart

week after that check out screen

and then one more week and i can actually buy

Cooked on finish line with confirmation in like 5 minutes. Again. Wish I could say why they always work for me and suck for so many others.

Didn't expect to get through on FNL so fast with no problems

If only they offered free shipping... anyone know how to cancel The Draw?

Back
Top Bottom