Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

Welp.. They charged me $183 for the draw but I got em for $172 from FNL after WC.... Wish I could cancel my draw order

I guess I didn't win damn smh
I'm upset as if I was getting them for myself [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Time to go change that account info back

I'm feeling a BIg L on this draw.[emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Damn it i wasnt going for these now im regreting it. All the positive in person you guys are posting. Would go great with my dodger fit :smokin

Got charged for both by Nike via paypal. Will keep gum/navy. Think about red/white when I see it. 

Edit: Got an email from Nike saying "Got em" for the red/white. Confirmation to follow. 

Last edited:
Finally got through FNL. Haven't copped J's in a minute. Since when did they start charging for shipping?
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

FSR up on FNL if anyone wants to take the risk.  They already got one of my cards clipped this morning, trying to get it back on now.

Was able to scoop a size 11 in store @FNL this morning but these are tts and I need to swap for an 11.5 or 12. Dope shoe but...Still on da hunt.

Took the L, couldn't even enter the draw for a Navy size 14, but I was 35 minutes late.

Last edited:
FNL playing games with my payment, won't go through, shipping and billing info is identical. All good I guess since I have a pending charge from Nike..

Back
Top Bottom