Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

Won both on snkrs only wanted reds navy going straight to eBay lol but who knows might fall in love with them when I see them

I know it's a hassle with refreshing every 2 mins but shoepalace hasn't let me down the last two weekends. Just copped both colors just 5 mins ago.

Probably should have went with 11.5 like my Concord lows.

Hope these are a little wider.

Just got them off Finishline I thought I missed out..woke up at 11:45 logged on and grabbed them..

I wonder if these FNL orders will get canceled that was just too easy for 2 hours after the release. Hope not though!!!

Definitely TTS like dang near every release. Went 1 for 5 on the raffle on snkrs, only needed one so that's fine but dang glad I put in the 5!

In the past 8 years I've bought 1 pair of j's online from a site other than fnl. I've used PayPal debit and credit cards phone and laptop with no issue. The formula is simple...patience and accuracy. Step 1 make sure the billing address on your fnl account matches your address at your bank or with whoever issued your card. Step 2 setup a Twitter account and follow fnl. Step 3 when the product link goes out on release day click it once. You will undoubtedly be met with the dreaded splash screen. Step 4 is the key. DO NOT REFRESH OR CLICK ANYTHING WHILE THAT SPLASH SCREEN IS SPINNING. You will want to. You will be dying to. Don't do it. Fight the urge. Wait patiently and the site will let you in. Step 5 click through and get your shoes. This has not failed me in nearly a decade. Sometimes it takes a while. Legend blues took 3 hours. I recommend making some breakfast and watch some tv.

Selling on Ebay? Come out better sending them back for a full refund.
roll.gif

Last edited:
FNL sucks again . Made it all the way to payment and kept on getting error message . Tried both cc and PayPal. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Just got a pending charge from FNL. Does this means my order went through ? No Email notification

Last edited:
In the past 8 years I've bought 1 pair of j's online from a site other than fnl. I've used PayPal debit and credit cards phone and laptop with no issue. The formula is simple...patience and accuracy. Step 1 make sure the billing address on your fnl account matches your address at your bank or with whoever issued your card. Step 2 setup a Twitter account and follow fnl. Step 3 when the product link goes out on release day click it once. You will undoubtedly be met with the dreaded splash screen. Step 4 is the key. DO NOT REFRESH OR CLICK ANYTHING WHILE THAT SPLASH SCREEN IS SPINNING. You will want to. You will be dying to. Don't do it. Fight the urge. Wait patiently and the site will let you in. Step 5 click through and get your shoes. This has not failed me in nearly a decade. Sometimes it takes a while. Legend blues took 3 hours. I recommend making some breakfast and watch some tv.
Whatever Bro, theres no science to copping from FNL.

You can also get into the site by refreshing, all the spash page is doing is refreshing for you.

Finish line charged me but says there was a problem on their site? Anyone else get this? Does that mean the order went through or will I be reimbursed?

Finish line charged me but says there was a problem on their site? Anyone else get this? Does that mean the order went through or will I be reimbursed?

See my post above . Cc charges pending only nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom