Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

Got em! Got the confirmation e-mail and then i called Nike CS and they confirmed that the order is in process!

Thanks to all the NTers who provided the links and the tips on how to beat those dumbass security messages ( i got through by creating another account).

Hooray!

:smile:
smile.gif

Hey whats the code thing everyone was talking about earlier that takes 10 dollars off. And how limited are these that I am going so crazy for.
PSYCHO MEDLEY

heres the code I used 10 off a purchase of $100+

:wow:
eek.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
I finally buckled in and copped a pair

the code its PD1003HOLIDAY

anyone know if nike will cancel your orders if you register another team joradn member and use the same credit card? i want to get a different size.

I was almost gonna call this post "archive" material, but actually it's just the story of all these poor people who have waited all night to get these shoes and finally got it today. Not to say that reading all of it wasn't entertaining......and jeez 42 pages. That's some sort of a record, isn't it.

At 115 lbs., standing 5'5", this cartoon phenomenon pursues fun, freedom, and the hot 13-year-old, Trixie Cartwright.​

I broke down and got them just now I didn't know if i wanted these or the wht/flints so i went with the nubuks because hopefully not everyone will have them.

From what i heard from the lady on the jordan number their not that limeted she said that they have like 10,000 in stock right now. with that saying im not too too worried that i wont get mine.
It is better to die standing than live life on your knees.
-Che

Amen, Meth.

It's obvious that somewhere along the way the chain of communication broke down completely. It just baffles me why somebody, somewhere up at HQ didn't just take the initiative to say, "We screwed up, let's bump this back a few days BUT communicate with the customers at the same time". What kills me is that I know electronic mailing lists are so simple to manipulate if you know Excel. I've done it myself, 45000 addresses, prepared in about an hour. It would have been simple to send out a mass e-mail notifying us all of a date change, and what we would need to do to proceed. Honestly, speaking for myself, I wouldn't have minded waiting a couple more days if it would have meant everything being organized and easy to understand. I didn't intend to be the first one on the block to get these. But maybe that wasn't even the problem. I wouldn't be surprised if we never learn the whole reason behind this mess.

Here's another thing that just hit me. The insiders gave us the date of the 29th several weeks ago. The website and the phone message on Nike's automated launch line both said the 28th, which may have been referencing the fact that if the launch went online Friday night at midnight E.S.T. (which technically would've been the 29th in the Eastern time zone), it would have still been the 28th in every other non-Eastern time zone. Relative to that, it still would have been the 28th in Oregon at Nike HQ. So it appears that even up to the last minute the launch date was supposed to be either Friday night or Saturday morning. My point is that these circumstances lend some logic to my theory that the suspicious and elusive postcards may have had a misprinted date and a small quantity had been unintentionally sent out, thus somebody at HQ possibly could have made the disasterous decision to bump the release date up to the 24th. But unless someone can confirm any of this, it is still supposition.

All I can say is, I sincerely hope somebody in Beaverton really does read this post, and maybe takes a few of our suggestions seriously. You never know Meth, you might have a job as a Project Planner coming at you courtesy of Nike...

its sad, cuz as much as all of this pisses me off..its makin me want the shoes that much more...im scared to leave my computer cuz i keep thinkin im gonna step away and its gonna start workin again, then when i get back it will be down...this is horrible...
"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

how much is next day shipping? im gettin anxious... gotta have em... i see what crackheads go through now...
"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

10,000??? if thats the case then these are more limited then i thought. 10,000 would actually be a nice production number.

With my experince in Information Systems, they just messed up real bad. One of the keys to a successful one is customer feedback, mainly, positive. I understand they want to get this up and running...but in my opnion they did a horrible job in preparing. They could've cut this simply by not giving the URL on the mailer, and included one with the "email" you were suppose to get. I didn't get an email, nor did I use my ID from the mailer. I wound up having to use my niketown.com ID which worked for whatever reason.

This is a launch product for the first time in a long time for a website thats exclusive to just that website...I don't see how some of these precautions were over looked either.

I did speak with a JB representive, and although I was pissed I wasn't rude...My simple question was, I wanted to know if my initial order went through because I could no longer add to my cart. She was of very little help. Anyways, even if this is an internet only deal, they need better phone customer service.

If there is a next time, there better be a vast improvement. I say this because this type of stuff loses a customer base.

AND THEY'RE out of my HAT SIZE!!!!! Good lord.

Dear Vannak:

Thank you for shopping at Niketown.com. Your order number is: :tongue:
tongue.gif

Make sure to hold on to this e-mail until you have received the new Nike product
listed below.

With the exception of custom NIKE iD product, your order will generally ship
within 48 hours of order placement, depending on your selected shipping method.
We'll e-mail you when your items are on their way so you'll know when to start
looking for them.

Please note that in some cases, items may ship separately, but at no extra cost
to you.

Nike iD orders will generally ship within 3 to 4 weeks.

Shipment #1 Ship to: :tongue:
tongue.gif

Shipping Method:Two Day Air
Product Style Name
========================================================================

RTRO12 Jordan Retro XII Bundle
1@ $200.00 each = $190.00

Product Subtotal $190.00
Shipping & Handling $11.00
Sales Tax $17.89
------------------------------------

Promotional Savings For This Shipment Of: ($10.00)

Grand Total: $218.89

Amount Charged on Credit Card: $218.89

Total Promotional Savings Of: ($10.00)
Holiday Niketown discount:&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp ($10.00)

Gift Certificates will be sent to the email or physical address you provided on
the gift
certificate order form.

Again, we'll let you know when your items have been shipped.

Talk to you soon,
Niketown.com

Thanks NT for the link and the help... i had to sign up a new account to order... PEACE :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

'.--==>> ONE.n.ONLY <<==--.'[/b]​

^^^^^would that be next day shipping?

Next day is 20.00 buks, and regular shipping is actually FREE...+ the Next-Day air thing i read was gonna be recieved by Monday...so it aint worth it in my opinion... GOOD LUCK - outro.z

I thought your JB id name was the same as a niketown id name??

correct me if im wrong
It is better to die standing than live life on your knees.
-Che

ohhhhh. well if i do regular ground shipping...it will be here by...wednesday or thursday? $20.00....thats not that bad...all i need now is for the DAMN SITE TO WORK!!!!

NOT completely sure ...beacause it takes 48 hours to process from when u ordred to send out the package...wednesday...Thanksgiving is Holiday....friday...and weekend....read some of the other post I read it somewhere in Niketalk....again im NOT 100% sure about this...

Wasnt going to get them, then decided it would be a nice christmas present to myself.
Signed up as a jumpman23.com two mintues before ordering and
ordered mines, size 13 for $190.

Back
Top Bottom