Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

"NikeTalk History" over a pair of XIIs...

:x
sick.gif

I got 99 problems, but kicks ain't one...

This is crazy!! One post that's longer than the whole forum it's in. :lol:
laugh.gif

Still no luck on mine either. I'm losing hope.

Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"
Dre: "I want heads."
Big Boi: "I want some head too."​

the biggest hat was an 8 and the biggest hoody was a 3xl-

question- did anyone receive a separate email about the shipment of the package? I got my confirmation email but was wondering if we are supposed to get another one when the ship! I have little to no trust for this process right now and wont be able to breathe easy until my packages are in my room! let me know

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THE 1 866 NUMBER. THE LADY TELLS ME THERE TRYING TO HAVE IT WORKING BY AFTERTOON PROBABLY 1-2. I HIGHLY DOUGHT THAT. I THINK IM JUST goING TO PAST ON THESE , I DONT KNOW IF ITS THE HYPE OR THE SHOE IM AFTER.
PSYCHO MEDLEY

If Nike was smart they would send everyone an "apology" gift who orders these.

Free T-Shirt would be nice.

I'm glad the site is messing up. Giving me more time to get my voucher in the mail and people aren't able to order while I wait! :D
happy.gif

FOR SALE- North Face Fleece Blk/Grey XXL NWOT(offers welcomed)
aim- awbasa
email- awbasa@verizon.net

why can't they find some way to just let people order them over the phone?and i agree some knid a free gift would be nice for all this bs.

are the fleece and hat limited too? between the site being down, and the unbelievable response to ordering these shoes, youre gonna have a lot of people wearing big a** shoes and small a** hats

damn i love these shoes, im so happy i got my order in. do you guys think this will be available for a long time once the site is back up? you think theyll sell out?
Ordered my nubucks! Life is good!

:this thread is crazy. But who can we blame, the XII's are :wow:
eek.gif
and cant wait to be copped
|2nd youngest on NT.|​

i taked to nike a minute ago and the lady sais the site is once agian having problems. she had no idea when they might be up again. i'm not even mad anymore about not being able to order the shoes yet. i'm infuriated over the lack of knowlege the customer service peolpe are being given by nike. even w/all the calls they are receiving nike is still acting like they really cuold care less about loyal buyers of there product.i know this much. if they ever try this again they better have all there ducks in a row cause i'm @ the piont of almost not caring if i get these shoes.i really could care less about he hat& hoody now.

I noticed the site was down again too...

I am so glad to have purchased my two pair last night...

They are amazing looking, and NIKE still needs to catch up with us...
[/b]
[/b]​

roll.gif
@ this post having over a 1000 replies.

sick.gif

The Musclenator says Merry Christmas!​
It's beginning to look a lot like...CHRISTMAS!​

yea thats what i wanted to know. did anyone get to know that they were shipped. i want mines before i go to school

Just wanted to post to be apart of the hype... Until I receive a "Your Order Has Been Shipped" Email, I won't expect anything better. I also won't bomb Nike with call's, There doing there best I think >D
grin.gif
. Anyways, Ordered my 1 Pair, I take care of my kick's good, So Im good 8)
glasses.gif

Sorry to people who didnt get it, Try again Today later on

I have a question about ordering the shoes online......

Can we not order the package twice to choose different sizes ? Or they must be the same size???

Please help. Thank you.

Travelernick: I placed 3 separate orders. You have to be careful to not mess up when choosing the quantity though. Make sure you choose 1 each time or you may overload your cart and not be able to add any packages. I made 3 separate orders all have diff. sizes in either the shoes, hat, or hoody and I got confirmations on all three. Also if you use the promo code on each, you'll get $10 off per order. All 3 of my orders came to $190 each. The promo code for those who haven't seen it is PD1003HOLIDAY

P.S. I'M IN ON THE HISTORIC POST! WOOHOO!!!
Long Live Reggie
R.I.P. #35
11/21/65 - 7/27/93

if you want different size in anything, you will have an option to "place another order" after you order the first package size.

multiple packages of the same sizes are the only ones that can be purchased together thus far.

for those who are having trouble ordering. If you use the link that Size 13 posted and login the page will refresh itself every 60 sec intil you get to the page where you can order

ACCESSING THE EXCLUSIVE RETRO XII PACKAGE...

Team Jordan Member:

Please do not close your window or log out. Due to the high volume of traffic on the website, we have had to limit access to the Retro XII web page. This page will continue to auto-refresh every 60 seconds until we can provide you with access to the site.

Please do NOT refresh your browser window, as this will increase the load on the server and reduce your chance of gaining access.

Thank you,

Team Jordan

^^ just got that message so they are making progress....

Back
Top Bottom