Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

Got mine earlier. Damn this is crazy.

Shipment #1 Ship to:Jamel Monroe
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx

Shipping Method:Next Day Air
Product Style Name
========================================================================

RTRO12 Jordan Retro XII Bundle
1@ $200.00 each = $190.00

Product Subtotal $190.00
Shipping & Handling $20.00
Sales Tax $0.00
------------------------------------

Promotional Savings For This Shipment Of: ($10.00)

Grand Total: $210.00

Amount Charged on Credit Card: $210.00

Total Promotional Savings Of: ($10.00)
Holiday Niketown discount:&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp ($10.00)

TEAM NOT GUILTY............ FREE KOBE!!!!!

KOBE BRYANT= THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA. 2003-2004 MVP

i wasn't here for they hype of cool grey xi's...but i hear that was the last big hype for shoes, but i think this outdoes that. these shoes are probably all going to be exclusively bought by niketalk/instyleshoes members. Hope everybody gets a pair. Got my confirmation as soon as i bought em.
happy.gif

im feenin jordans

In. Just ordered my 12.5, XL, and 7 3/4. Thank God they finally figured out how to get people to order these. It only took them freakin 3 DAYS!! >D
grin.gif
Anyways, now I can rest for the turkey break cause if I hadn't gotten these then I woulda been leaving the table every 10 minutes to see if these had come up yet. I love all this hype for these shoes, reminds me of back in the days when people would be planning for days as to what time they were gonna wake up to head to the store and cop the latest kicks.
You know it's funny when it rains it pours
They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor
Say there ain't no hope for the youth and the truth is
It ain't no hope for tha future
- 2Pac

lol, i forgot to check jordan brand section yersterday, so today i look and i see this 53 page long mamoth pose, :wow:
eek.gif
, "i forgot aboutt the jays >:
mad.gif
" so i go thru the instructions and to my suprise, fsr, its 11/26/03 and 10:50 PST and i complete my order, :wow:
embarassed.gif
, didnt have to go thru sleepless night, b/c if i did see this post, i wouldve done what many of you did, also the post it self seemed like camping out for jays, instead you are in your own home, and dont have to talk to drunk busers coming out of work and tell them you are in line waiting for the "limited edition michael jackson socks!"

rafael14,

it shouldve worked, but if it doesnt, create a new user name, and then try with the new name. i did that yesterday cuz it was tellin me i had exceeded my limit on my old name.
"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

just order mine at 2 pm, had no problems, came out to $216.50....oh yeah, how do the hoody's run? i ordered an xl, should fit i think

AJ4EVER> I have been offline for a few months, I haven't really been aware. But yes I am a member and have been for a long time. Is there a way I can use a different loggin name. PLEASE HELP. If anybody have answer please post. Or email me rafaelpriest@hotmail.com
HELP.
<HTML><HEAD><BODY><MARQUEE><h2> DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS AREA CODE 214 SOUTH DALLAS,TEXAS></h2></MARQUEE></BODY></HEAD></HTML>

im lookin at it now and it says they had to limit access to the page. just leave it there and it will refresh by itself like it says.
"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

I was thinking that it might be worth it when this is all over and the frenzy dies down to have sort of an "NT post-mortem" post on what our opinions are as to what went right, what went wrong, and suggestions on how it could have been done better. What do you all think?

There have been several very good ideas and suggestions within this post (Method Man alone had quite a few), but seeing as how we're approaching 1200 responses, those ideas have pretty much been buried.

You never know, I'm willing to bet that some of the JB folks have been monitoring NT in the aftermath of this fiasco. There's a chance we could get some very good visibility with JB and possibly they really would take some of our suggestions on how to provide better service in the future for these kind of releases.

wow...i wonder how long this post will get before they lock it...

its just you. :lol:
laugh.gif

I received my confirmation email around 4:30PM C 11/25/03. Ordered via Air Shipping and here they are..
Ta Da!!!
39036275.jpg

Good Luck to all of those still trying.
To those who have placed your order already, you should have nothing to worry about.
One Size error is all BS.
And I have yet to receive a "shipping email" and even the "official release" email.
Package is as dope as expected.

Thanks Nike/JB!!!
Keep .Com Exclusives coming!!!
It was worth all the trouble and waiting on this one.
Much Love!!!

I picked up a pair last night, but want to get another one. Do you think they will still be available later today? I would order them now, but have the worst luck in the world (long story) and have to wait until later to use a different cc.

:wow:
eek.gif
DAAAAAAAAAAMN!!! those are pretty dope. i can't wait til i get mines..... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
3 pairs so you know i'mma be pimpin!!!

:wow:
eek.gif
kadoma those look so hot! I really cant wait till mines come. Did those come with a retro card or what? Drop some information on what kind of cards those are in that pic
Ordered my nubucks! Life is good!

very pimp. :pimp:
pimp.gif

a lady called me earlier to confrim my order .. so said they would be shipped today and be here the middle of next week
CAN'T KNOCK THE HUSTLE

I just threw my "official postcard" in there for the pic.
The kicks come with the usual XII retro card.
The black sheet of paper you may see states the return policy.
Eveything was seperately wrapped and well packed, and each item even contains individual price tags.

Even with the speed bumps, Nike/JB out did themselves on this one, and after the trouble is over you will see that they are owed a B I G THANK YOU!!!

People have slept outside, payed through the nose, and robbed for Jordans.
I waited online for mine.
It feels like a reward, and I think these will be cherished even more now.

Thanks Again Nike/JB!!!

finallyyyyyyyyyyyy. Im not even happy as I should be. the stupid site put me thru hell and I chose the wrong shipment now my shoes will take forever to get here. HEY BUT I AT LEAST I HAVE MY ORDER IN. NOW I CAN RELAX AND BE BROKE. |I
tired.gif

PSYCHO MEDLEY

Back
Top Bottom