Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

Hey i got booted off can one of you guys in the AOL chat relink me to the chat room my sn is BrooknamGQ thankss
BrOOklyn Ac..Never Went To Class but We Classy

The people at Jordan are probably looking at us all waiting anxiously for them to set up the link and they're thinking to themselves, "OWN3D."

what ppl would do for some f******* shoes....damn i hate myself...since when did shoes have so much power??.......... :evil:
devil.gif
>:
mad.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
>:
mad.gif

somebodys GOTTA slap an OWN3D on one of those 404 error pages...

And if I show you my dark side/will you still hold me tonight/and if I open my heart to you/and show you my weak side what would you do/would you sell your story to rolling stone/would you take the children away and leave me alone/and smile in reassurance as you whisper down the phone/would you send me packing/or would you take me home

dont you all know we are being bamboozled, led astray they are jus hyped up to being rare they are going to end up on eastbay in a couple of months.....have you forgotten about the zens !!!!!!!!!!!

i could buy three pairs of air force ones

and a pair of s dots
"i am revolutionary antagonist "

talib kweli

whats the chat?? i gotta do something to keep me up

sn-JohnnyBratz

Brooklyn's Up and Coming Sneaker Crew​

404 error WTF >:
mad.gif
site does not exist. I have to get my 6 pair with my 2 user id's on jumpman23. com. THis sh*t is making me mad I gatta go to work at 5:30 . Imust stay up , I must stay up , must , getting sleepy , cant type, afhiteagetgetg....................................................................................................................................................................................uikogvlo9g vu;o9.xcu;g89t;gt.go9km,t.8;1d ed 9t8p;98tk,l;p0[y79kj. //////////////;;;;;;;;;hi;uig u67hu67nujnujm ch.;o'[io un yu6jn

^^^
i may do something drastic if i gotta wait til 6am est

Brooklyn's Up and Coming Sneaker Crew​

mr jordan is nothing but a big bully .......ooohhhhhh, if i eva run into him ill!!!!!!...............................................................................................................................................................................ask him for all 19 pairs :rofl:
roll.gif

"i am revolutionary antagonist "

talib kweli

this is so sausage.. yo seriously i say we all go to sleep and 10 o cloclk eastern time we all go buy the kix... wat yall think, cause im in cali, i got class at 7 in the morning, il sneak outta class to the computer lab.... and yah u kno?? man i hate this stuff im so sleepy... darn u jb!!!! all i want is my 6 pairs... at least i have one now though.. geezzz

Not to get anyone's hopes up (or mad at me), but the Niketown.com link for new J's on release days generally starts at 4:00 EST . . . . .

Quote:
who told us 3:00 am est time?
Has he even posted recently? Someone is sitting at their computer and is laughing their ssa off at us. I'm starting to laugh at myself :lol:
laugh.gif
chuuch!
[/b]
U Know What I'm Throwin' Up

Back
Top Bottom