Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

Oh well I have to wait until I get off work tomorrow I'm about to go in for the graveyard shift hopefully I will be able to get my 2 pairs when I get off at 6:00 ............................Goodnight to all you NTers and ................

Quote:
May the force be with you-Obi Wan Kenobi

I doubt people have to worry about getting them. The site probably won't work until tomorrow, at the earliest. Nike/JB is obviously SLOW, REAL SLOW @ doing things.

===========
[/center]
[/center]

well to all my pinoy homiez... ingatz n i'll be bak later..

for the rest of u NT'ers .. don't be scared to shower... shoot who knowz what if they don't drop tonight? then you'll be sad, depressed, w/o shoes n smell like crap aswell..ehhhh :x
sick.gif

i don't wanna miss out either.. becoz as ya'll know, when retros drop (esp. JORDANS) it always feels good to be first, so that you're gauranteed your shoes and size etc... well either way we'll get our kicks.. if not.. JB's gon be in a whole HEAP OF TROUBLE ... haha :pimp:
pimp.gif

For real lay off husslin, all he did was post a pick, he's cool ive done business with him before. ya'll dont need to bash him or ban him for posting a pic of nubucks in the "Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post".
"And I'm A Nike Head, I Wear chains that excite tha feds"

-NAS, Illmatic

Laughing at how all of you are at the mercy of Jordan brand. This is just too funny man. Wish i had a web cam on all of your pc's and toke a snap shot of all of your faces :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
some of you prolly aint take a shower in days waiting on these shoes. OMG you guys you guys.
I'm in the Hood cause I'm Hood. You in the Hood cause you aint got no choice.....

I wish i had the money to buy them....
"And I'm A Nike Head, I Wear chains that excite tha feds"

-NAS, Illmatic

This seems to bew happening to some other people too...I hope this ain't FA Tent Sale all over again.
You ain't got no alibi​
You ugly​
Yeah Yeah​
YOU UGLY!​

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING ... this is what happens after i try to buy all 3 of my shoes.......... dass madd crunked up JB...ima sue yall.. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

hold up how come it aint got no sizes when i went to buy it??
< ~~~~ I'm The Man, Freak what you heard I'm The Man. Point Blank.

What the heck, I had everythign filled out then it said not responding. So i got on my other computer and it still wouldnt load so i'm back on this one. and then i got to the link to set sizes and there was no more sizes left. now it just wont load period. did anyone buy em yet? :frown:
frown.gif

The Retro XII Package is here.

Technical difficulties are preventing us from launching the website. We hope to have these difficulties resolved shortly. Thank you for your patience.

oops...
"If you have sex without a condom, you might get something that will kill you...kids."

hey guys its working for me.... but im still indecisive wetehr i should get them or not there is so much i want ahh i cant decide 200 is alot...well good luck getting yours

Yeah, i got to the page to select cap size, shoes size, shirt size, and quantity.. then nothing. Now its just the 404 error page again like last night
-M-

man the only reason the website is having technical difficulties is b/c the website has too much going on with all this flash bullcrap..see what tryna look all nice n hi-tech gets u...

A BUNCH OF ANGRY SHOE FREAKS!!! >:
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom