Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

i just exceeded the limited of pairs...i just want one.. :rofl:
roll.gif

this is gonna be crazy...

Quote:
AIRMAX2K3: How do we contact people about this to voice our opinion? I am not letting this one go. I don't know what else to do besides calling customer service though.

It all starts here...we've already started the ball rolling. You can always email NIKE.

Now I know how you guys feel when I used to do the "WALLETBREAKER" posts. Karma...it sucks!

Quote:
IVE HAD THEM ALMOST ONE MONTH IN ADVANCE.....

One month in advance?! That's it? There's still much for you to learn my young jedi... :wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
Well some guy in Beaverton, Oregon has about 10,000 pairs and he must be dying of laughter right now

Well...less than 5,000 if you want to be exact :wink:
wink.gif
ALPHAPROJECT got the other half.

I can understand everyone's frustration right now and believe me I am on both sides of the fence. You guys need to hound on NIKE so that they won't make the same mistake again. They could've EASILY avoided this particular situation by being prepared for this particular problem.

Quote:
Femininely speaking, in the words of Patrick Tuohy, "What's up with that? ... What's that about? Someone help me out. I must be slow or something.

That's an inside joke that only certain people (stayroccjchris, trusole, etc...) knows. It's a you have to be there to know kinda sorta thing.

This post has gotten out of hand, LOL. We went from when is the NUBS coming out to a quick lesson in Tagalog. Everyone needs to take a chill-pill, relax and laugh a little :smile:
smile.gif

EKIN
"People ask me why I do it...I don't even say a word, they just wouldn't understand."

i was so close, clicked submit to get my size 10.5 and it took too long it timed out. now it says the same thing...this is quite frustrating
mad.gif

im feenin jordans

Quote:
Yeah, i got to the page to select cap size, shoes size, shirt size, and quantity.. then nothing.
same here

was any1 able to checkout or they only got as far as the quote?
Sz 11 xi wht/red used lows for sale. No box or card $75shipped
KOBE​
"You can tell a gangsta soon as he come through the door. he don't wear Calvin Klein, he don't wear velour. He got some cortez or some Converse on,All-Stars, G'd from the hat to the floor"-Kurupt

Ok if you look at one of the other posts the guy said he talked to a manager and the shoes won't be on sale until 8pm PST when the emails go out. So we have to wait. You may be able to see the page but you can't buy.
[/b]​

i can't even get into the sizes area. First it reccomends installing flash 6, so i click the link and install it, now whenever i go to proceed, i end up back at the damn 404 error page...SO FRUSTRATING! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

LOL airmax..

i guess the tagalog got outta hand.. haha what can i say...

well thanks for the heads up every1.. i'll be back on this round 8..i know there'll prolly be 40 pages by then but oh well..

see u then...

1 more time.. haha :pimp:
pimp.gif

It's weird I can't log in. Is the Username on the card everyone got the same as the one we created on the site. Whats going on here!!!
"Come on Buddy Lee, let's make like a tree and go!"

Just finish ordering took awhile but hope everyone get there soon to im out good luck total was 216.50 good luck all

I got as far as putting in my credit card number and I accidentally turned off the computer. Now I am experiencing techinical difficulties. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

jus got of the phone with jumpman23.com
guy says there is still tech difficulites
but assures me there is enough for all registered members
but they all telll you something diferent
8pm pst is 11pm est right?

Jordan Brand is probly getting flooded with phone calls and emails.
"And I'm A Nike Head, I Wear chains that excite tha feds"

-NAS, Illmatic

What number do you call to talk to someone everytime i call that stupid 1-800 crap it is all voice recordings!! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
i was sooo close i better get em!

Now that they are up , well almost , I would like to know the facts :

1) Number Produced ?

2) Are they scheduled to be released in store in few days ?

3) Will they be released as a package also ?

4) What sz are available for caps ?

I know , I know this was already answered , but seriously I read the whole post and I still don't know : my translation abilities are down ! Thanks !

Sam
wink.gif

Sizes Available

Shoes: 7-17
Hoody: S-XXXL
Cap: 5 7/8 to 7 7/8

5 MVPs, 14 All-Stars, 6 Championship MVPs, 3 All-Star MVPs, 9 Time All-Defensive 1st Team,
10 Scoring Titles, 10 Time All-NBA 1st Team, 6 Championships, 1 Time in History.
For inspiring us.
1985-2003​

Anyone getting the "flash recommended" page? I'm afraid I might not be able to get them because of my computer acting up >:
mad.gif

soooo close. I pressed submit and then....

error.

Now that 404 error crap is back up. Damn!
I ain't never scared, I'm everywhere, you ain't never there.

This is killing me..i wanted to get another pair but i might just pass.
[/b]​

I got on and ordered mine about 20 minutes ago. At first it wouldn't let me login saying in-valid login. Then I clicked off the site and came back and it worked. My order process took about 5 mins due to lag. I just received my order confirmation via e-mail. I'm so happy.

Back
Top Bottom