Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

Quote:
if the shoes retailed in stores($135) do u think they would sell out like the cements?

No, I don't. My extended thoughts on the affect of the hype surrounding this release on people's decisions to buy are a couple of pages back in this thread. Basically, I think that the exclusivity of the shoe definitely helped the sales. I actually think that all of the problems with the site might have helped sales as well as people din't want to be left out.

I DO think that these would have sold very quickly had they been a stand-alone regular Launch Day release at retail, but I don't think they would have moved like the cements. The cements were $100 for one thing. Plus I don't think that these are quite THAT sought-after without the hype. They'd have sold very briskly, though. Perhaps like recent Retro VIII mids??

keep this post going!
200 i doubt it will be fast selling. look at the xvii. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

I cant wait to get my other 2 pairs I ordered them yesterday ground delivery, How long do you think it's going to take to get here ? ( I stay in Detroit, MI)

Well mine haven't been shipped yet. I just got the free shipping, so hopefully they will go out tomorrow or Saturday. I find it funny how the emails telling us the shoes have gone on sale still aren't out yet. There are plenty of JB members who don't come to Niketalk that don't know they are on sale.
[/b]​

Kurupygotti:

There's no chance at all that these would sell out like the cements if it was a public release.

EVERYONE can pretty much get these. If you don't have the net (which I doubt that there are many jumpman23.com members), you can just go to a library or something. You don't really NEED to be a jumpman23.com member- you can just sign up for it simply because you want these shoes.
You ain't got no alibi​
You ugly​
Yeah Yeah​
YOU UGLY!​

Why do people keep saying that JORDAN BRAND hyped these shoes??? JB did not hype these shoes....WE hyped them. All JB did was advertise.
TEAM NOT GUILTY............ FREE KOBE!!!!!

KOBE BRYANT= THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA. 2003-2004 MVP

*NOTE

Dont expect to not see these kicks in stores i already know of stores who ordered them here in NY and are planning to sell them for $300-$400 so they will actually somewhat be in stores.

Quote:
200 i doubt it will be fast selling. look at the xvii.

The XVII was ridiculously over priced, and everyone knew it was a rip off. But this package isn't. It's well worth it. Hoody's usually run for $60, the hat's go for $30, then you got the shoes for $135. That's about $225. You dont save that much, but you get your money's worth, and it's a much better deal than a plastic case and a cd rom.
"And I'm A Nike Head, I Wear chains that excite tha feds"

-NAS, Illmatic

I didn't want to start a new post about NUBucks because I'm tired of seein a new one every 3 minutes personally but I wanted to kno if u got next day delivery for the 12s and u order before 5 on wednesday when do u think they will come? I think friday but my uncle was tryin to tell me they won't until monday and when i was trackin my order on niketown they said the order has yet been shipped and I'm startin to think maybe hes right. IF thats the case whats the point of next day delivery than?

300 dollars for the shoes alone is ridiculous. The smartest thing to do if you were to resell these is to atleast wait a couple of months, otherwise expect to see these sitting on the shelves of mom n pop stores.
" This whole time, never cared what other katz were sportin/Talk s---, I'll hitchu with a chrome nine, and I ain't talkin about Jordans/ "

Well, it appears that I got my pair, according to the email confirmation... no real problems with ordering, and looking forward to getting them in hand...

Team Nerd: making common folk feel stupid on the regular.

i got an email from niketown.com last night stating that my order was shipped and gave me a ups tracking #. I traced it and it said I should get it tomorrow, and I also did next day air.

Team Jordan79 you should definitely take that picture off of your name. That is mad disrespectful to alot of cats. You gets no love for that :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

^^^i agree . . .

o and i can't remember a post gettin this long . . . . im not even sure if a wallet breaker post even neared this . . . :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

historic in nt history . . .w/o a doubt should be archived . . .
Never judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes;
Because that way you are a mile away and you have their shoes.

anyone got them?? is the quality good??

it seems not that limited.. still all size run on jumpman23.com

Really want to see the quality of it.. (cuz the black/red quality is... :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
)

also .. is the fleece good too??

^_^
glad to be part of history :wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
What is your definition of quality???? If the lace loop is metal or not???

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hahaha... XII's are comfortable, but retro's aint nothing compared to OG's.
" This whole time, never cared what other katz were sportin/Talk s---, I'll hitchu with a chrome nine, and I ain't talkin about Jordans/ "

Finally! I got auth. for my 2 pairs. Thanks, this has been such a rollercoaster ride. This post is HUGE. Can't wait to receive them, this is going to be a good day.

I'm sleeping on these, they don't seem limited. Plus, I'm really broke. For some reason I have a feeling that I will be able to get these cheap later on.
THE GOD HAS SPOKEN

mackaville@hotmail.com

AIM- Makaveli002003

Marc

I havent got my e-mail saying they were shipped.
Whats the deal?? The guy on the phone said they would ship Wednesday. Has this happened to anyone else?
MY AUCTIONS

Me too!

Why is everyone else getting theirs shipped already?

And there are quite a few of us that haven't gotten the "Shipped" emails, WTF???

This sucks!

Back
Top Bottom