Official Air Jordan XIV white/varsity red release thread 3/10/12::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING::

I couldn't pull the trigger...should be an easy cop online if you really want it

Love when there is no hype... my older pair had some serious issues so I had to let them go.... glad to be able to cop a pair without the usual hassle... congrats to those who copped and good luck to those heading out tomorrow to cop...

That's right, I forgot we live in the times where every color of every J sells out the same night it goes up on NDC...lol

Got my size 11. My OGs aren't even wearable so it was time to grab a pair of these. Other than the red being every so slightly different these don't look much different than the last retro.

About to let go of a 11.5 from my cart on Eastbay if anybody wants it. I just can't pull the trigger on these

I GOT MY 2!!!
happy.gif
 nike.com/finishline
Who else?

This was almost as easy as Chi Xs... Shoutout to Footlocker over the phone easy cop... Good luck fellas

Copped a 13 for a friend on NDC. Easy cop for me but I'm not surprised they sold out quick. Hey, if Royal Xs with patent leather can sell out, then an OG colorway quickstrike certainly can. I'll see how bad the quality really is when I get em in hand.

After a 7 minute wait, I got a 12 off of eastbay with no problem. I just checked my size again on there, and it appears they have sold out.

damn, I think if orion 7 comes out this year instead of last year, it would've sold out....smh, people buying every pair now
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CRH1979

That's right, I forgot we live in the times where every color of every J sells out the same night it goes up on NDC...lol

There was a limited stock on their website... 

Originally Posted by torres

damn, I think if orion 7 comes out this year instead of last year, it would've sold out....smh, people buying every pair now
30t6p3b.gif

This made me laugh really hard but you may have a point

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by torres

30t6p3b.gif

This made me laugh really hard but you may have a point
sad but true.  15 pages for this shoe.  Lowest page count so far and somehow they flew off the shelf.

Just copped mine on NDC on my blackberry first pair I buy online there it kinda was a practice for upcoming releases that I don't want to make line for

Back
Top Bottom