Official Air Jordan XIV white/varsity red release thread 3/10/12::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING::

Still debating. The Last Shots are still being sold at my local Footlocker. Don't know if I want those or these.

didn't even pay attention to the release date for these. unfortunately, i'm betting these will sell like the old royal's and will be that sleeper hit. if these sell out in 1 min like the X's did via NDC, i'd say that's a good indicator you may want to put some line-up time in for these.

one of my least favorite xiv's. didnt even know they were retroing this month. hope they re retro the white/black colorway

wonder if they are gonna have insoles that cover the air vents again lol jordan brand lazy as hell.

I like these, but not enough to buy them.Plus I got a few pairs in white/red CWs.

Went to the local spot to check these out; supposedly they only got in 1 pair in each size.  These looked nice, and I definitely like 14s to ball in, but I'll be passing.  I just remembered these dropping as if it were yesterday.  Balled a lot in the white green colorway back in 06.

Every sneaker has been quick strike IMO this year why would these be any different

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Zyzz

$160? PASS

QS? instant sell out, NDC will crash.

General Release = FSR for a few weeks

Limited = HTML ERROR from NDC Eastbay.

Made them limited to create hype. SCREW NIKE

This.
Picked them up on a mark down from FNL for less than a bun back in '06, no chance of that happening now. 

Limited. I am still passing. Bought them in 06, did not like them, sold them for under retail. No reason to buy this time around.

It'll be interesting to see how many people do buy these next Saturday.

If I'm lucky, I will add these to the collection.

As of now, it's looking like I won't have the funds.

Smh at managers trying to keep these hush-hush. This one spot the guy looked at me like my money wasn't good or something or like I knew too much.. 'Ive got a lot of requests for these already' lol oh well I'll be there

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Am I the only one that's not suprised that most of the new retros are being deemed "limited"??? There were numerous interviews and topics discussed on this very forum where JB said that in the future retros will be made in fewer quantities. ( Obviously that was quite some time ago so I can't exactly quote word for word) but I think we are in fact in that "future" that they spoke of. It's pretty apparent that the last couple releases weren't as abundant as retros once were..... Everyone is quick to blame re-sellers but based off of previous statements from the brand itself I dont think it's the case.... These interviews and topics were being discussed right around the time the First and Original DMP's came out.

Mods sorry... Not trying to stir up anything but there has to be someone else out there that remembers these reports.

Not trying to threadjack.
Didn't know if it was necessary to make a new topic...
Thought it was a fitting post seeing as how many would never believe that this shoe isn't anywhere new special or popular enough to get a Limited or Quickstrike run as It seems to be getting.
  I remember what you are talking about. If I remember correctly it was an interview with somebody a video and it was about the time of all of the packs that came out that year of the 23s.

These been at fordham in the bx for a couple of weeks now. easy pass. still have my blk/carolinas.

My 2006 pair is looking kind rough, but knowing how hard it is to scoop online...
30t6p3b.gif
Especially at my size

We have seen pics of the shoes and its potential release for MONTHS now. But all of a sudden they are LIMITED, and the hypebeast train is gaining serious momentum.... smh

SMH at people saying this shoe shoudn't be limited because not a lot of people want them. Probly the same people that say nike should make more concords and black cements because everyone wants them. If not a lot of people want these then them being limited shouldnt be a problem for those that do.

Making it easy to take the month off from JB. Can't wait to see the resellers fail at trying to move these for $250+

Just saw these in person fellas and smh.
Idk if i jus saw a bad pair or wat but the shoe looked AWFUL
It looked soooo cheap and the sides were just super creased.
They jus looked like absolutely NO effort were put into these.

......but whats new? Imma go check then out again tomorrow but,
As of today they looked horrible.

they are/were on pre-order on deadstock last I checked but only a size 12 was left, anyone seen any other sites releasing them today?

Back
Top Bottom