Official Air Jordan XIV white/varsity red release thread 3/10/12::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING::

They are definitely a nice summer shoe. But I'm not paying retail for these. If I can get them with a discount it's an easy pickup.

Just came back from FTA & the cashier was holding these in her hands when I walked up to the counter. The shoe looks very clean granted I didn't get to examine the them so idk about the quality issues

%*!! is out of control, people are selling $250 plus for these when last shots and gtown's were sitting recently. things are getting wack

Smh at nike and JB. Qs? Really?
What a joke.
They knew if they would have been a GR, they'd end up sitting like the recent last shots. Nike and JB were hell bent on making sure these didn't end up like that. So they threw the QS label on em. Buncha nazis.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Can someone post some pictures of mj wearing these???

2hh1tti.jpg

great pic there ^^

I see some concord XI and some playoff XIII's in the background.
pimp.gif

Why are people coming in here just to say they're passing lol... Let's minimize the post so this release can go slightly unnoticed lol... I could use an easy cop and these are fresh for summer

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by raptors29

I think the reason they're trying to make these "somewhat limited" is because XIVs always sat.

And for what reason?
The 14's are one of my favorites.

My first pair of Jordans were the 14's.

They sit because these aren't high on a lot of people's lists. 

this is true. i loved the ogs though because i would walk to campus in the morning and that little vent on the inner side made that little patch of area on my feet cool lol
for some reason the retros insoles cover it

Originally Posted by h0vit0

Robopass

haha, that made me chuckle...anyways, my fnl said they got about 40 pairs.  they looked decent to me, same "leather" on the toes as the cement iv's but the tumbled leather on the side panels seemed ok like the chicago x's and like one dude said the ankle padding was extra thick.  thats my take on them so far...

i cop at least one pair of every retro jordan. When i get to the store i will decide whether to rock and stock or just stock... still have my 06's no ogs tho... : (

so are these better or worse in quality wise than the last shot 14s that came out last December?

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

i cop at least one pair of every retro jordan. When i get to the store i will decide whether to rock and stock or just stock... still have my 06's no ogs tho... : (

really though? thats a little mindless imo...

quick question

do these have the 06 sock liner crap that pulls your scoks down and feel like fur?

I have the OGs and the sock liner on the OGs is what I prefer

this will make or break if I get these

just picked these up, quality is not bad as all you make it seem to be, the shape of the shoe isnt that off, not to the point where it obvious. The red is off but hey its a retro you cant expect it to be the same.

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

???? so are you stocking or stocking -__-
easy pass for me 

I'm hearing these are actually limited...all stores will not be getting these and stores that do will have limited pairs...crazy!! these are my favorite next to the indiglos and black/carolina....but if there is a line i'll pass... Some dummy will cop 3 for purposes of selling them and realize they wont move...

Unfortunately, these will have to be copped after market.

New job hopefully soon, so saving up until I can afford them.

I plan on getting the upcoming white and red low 11's so I think I'm gonna pass on these, don't need another pair of kicks with such a similar colorway...
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom