Official Air Jordan XIV white/varsity red release thread 3/10/12::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING::

These won't be hitting outlets because the quantity isn't there. 50 or so lined up this am in Tampa. Was about 30 in line and got the last 10. No 9.5 to be found in all 5 stores that opened at 8

Lol. The hype is real. I literally just walked into the local shoe spot at 12pm and they still had plenty of sizes. Don't think it'll be the case by next week but sizes are out there. If you want them you can get them.

A hustle is only good as it consistency. There are many resellers dying with every release. They buy multiples and their pairs don't move and the next release come they outta pocket now lol and the fall off ensues. They cut their losses and break even @ best. Lol so I predict the reseller craze to die down by the end of the month just like that tax money. Like last year april to november will be easy cops if you do your homework. So if you resellers think about buying them yellow foams. You'll die before april betcha dey sit!!!! Die die die lol

copped a size 11 with orange/mango platinum elite socks to match my KD 4 YOTD on NDC at midnight. Woke up 10am EST and got a 10.5 off NBA store. Do these fit true to size or a lil big cus I might cancel my NDC order to escape taxes and just see if the 10.5 fits. BTW I got the Last Shots in an 11 but heard these white/red ran bigger.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Originally Posted by bigkel23

^ Sorry but the wht/carolina  XIV's are the best hands dwn IMO

QFT

Those suck, Eddie...

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by d skyz 1

Absolutely THE WORST quality I've ever seen!!! On both my pairs. For the first time ever I feel 'got'...like they spit in our face with this shoe, knowing it would sell regardless of how poor it was made.

Take them back then....or are you complaining just to complain?

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

I can't believe these are actually selling out online. Hype at its best.

you dudes need to hush up already. it was a QS of course they sold out. not much were made.

These were an easy pick up this morning. Went to my local mall and three stores had them for sale. I'm sure they still have pairs left.

Why is it so hard for people to understand that these were LIMITED? From what I can tell whoever wanted the shoe was able to buy it online in the first 10-15 minutes it was on sale, which is pretty good considering the numbers on these were ultra low.

Can we get a reality check in here? Tons of resellers weren't all over this. The REAL RESELLERS are sneakerheads that are going to buy one and fund that purchase with their second pair that they try to gouge people $225-$230 for, then figure out they're only going to get $190 tops. Let's just get real and admit that the morons who think they have hustle are broke *$% shoe collectors.

Hope people copped these who could.

Looks like I'll have to purchase these after market some time next month.

Or perhaps I'll just get lucky..

im not surprised these sold out. this colorway has always been very popular. and back in the day (my freshman year of high school), I used to beast off the XIVs. my favorite colorways were these, Indiglos, and black toes.
I remember passing on these over the years, despite the fact Ive seen VNDS pairs of OGs and 05s go for $60-$100. and sellers are really trying to get $225? i think im going to go start copping other brands until this damn hypebeast/reseller phase is over. Its sad to say but I really..REALLY wise they never retroed the Concords. things have been ruined since then.

I opened at work, a kiosk at the mall and set up and all. Took early break to go to champs they had one pair left and I copped.
I open them and they look like trash! They have stains and they look crushed. Will be returning at lunch!
Worst quality ever!

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

People really lined up for these, went to my mall an hour and a half early and there is already a line. It didn't use to be like this

Yeah man in DE it seems that Jordans are still king. I got the Chicago X's and I think it's a wrap for me and the jumpman for 2012. 

From the pics so far, these look awful. Hopefully the pair I get from NDC isnt that bad, I'd feel terrible trading some banana shaped plastic 14s to my boy since we already worked out the deal

So I got surprised confirmation with the bay to get these!

Should receive these sometime next week!

Excited because I didn't think they'd let me purchase them because of my recent address change and it wasn't confirmed yet.

LUCKY!

Even worse I had cleaned those stains so they were worse before... Returned and got my money back!Sorry for bad quick pictures still at work haha

Back
Top Bottom