Official Air Jordan XIV white/varsity red release thread 3/10/12::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING::

wow those pics acouple posts back are terrible. I hate getting a pair of Js that have stains and such. Man this makes me sick how these sold out like this. The game isnt the same anymore. Ill pass

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

Originally Posted by heatking

Easy kop this morning at my local mall. A lot of heads showed up. Seems like a lot of people where buying one to sell and one to rock. can't hate on people and their hustle. i just kopped one mite try to sell it see what i can get for it. if no good offers ill just keep it. rocked my dave whites to the mall and had mad heads double-taking and talking haha
smile.gif
gotta love that feeling

-heat king
Dave Whites are #%$.  Wear the shoe because you like it, not because other people are gawking at you.  HYPE.

sounds like you mad you didn't get a pair... Obviously i like them because i wear them. I wouldn't wear %%@! i don't like. I was just stating you gotta love that feeling especially because i waited close to 20 hours to get a pair. 

Easy kop this morning at my local mall. A lot of heads showed up. Seems like a lot of people where buying one to sell and one to rock. can't hate on people and their hustle. i just kopped one mite try to sell it see what i can get for it. if no good offers ill just keep it. rocked my dave whites to the mall and had mad heads double-taking and talking haha
smile.gif
gotta love that feeling

-heat king
Dave Whites are #%$.  Wear the shoe because you like it, not because other people are gawking at you.  HYPE.

sounds like you mad you didn't get a pair... Obviously i like them because i wear them. I wouldn't wear %%@! i don't like. I was just stating you gotta love that feeling especially because i waited close to 20 hours to get a pair. 
You love those Dave Whites so much you're trying to get rid of multiple pairs of them
roll.gif
roll.gif

I made my fair share of comments in this thread but only about crazy resellers & how I was on the fence about coppin b/c I'm not the biggest fan of the XIV design but certain colorways appeal to me. But c'mon NT is this the bash the XIV's thread b/c I swear it is. If u didn't want these that's fine but stop coming in here raining on dudes parades who wanted a pair & copped. Somebody just make a bash the XIV's topic so that way dudes could go in there & comment. Congrats to everybody that wanted a pair & copped b/c these resellers are really making things hard. For those who copped & isn't pleased w/ the quality I feel for u b/c lovin your purchase is understandable when payin 160+ for somethin

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

You love those Dave Whites so much you're trying to get rid of multiple pairs of them
roll.gif
roll.gif

tumblr_m0ljbsQpg01r5kem8.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
size 9.5 i got specifically to sell. but the 11s i'd like to keep but if i get an offer i cant refuse then i wouldnt mind selling them and putting the cash up for another shoe. Never said i loved them. just like. The shoes i dont see myself parting with are my first gen and 2nd gen sb collection. 
pimp.gif

Wanted these cuz I passed on em in past yrs, If u didnt like the quality or didnt want em dont buy em. I always thought that was common sense

roll.gif
roll.gif
size 9.5 i got specifically to sell. but the 11s i'd like to keep but if i get an offer i cant refuse then i wouldnt mind selling them and putting the cash up for another shoe. Never said i loved them. just like. The shoes i dont see myself parting with are my first gen and 2nd gen sb collection. 
pimp.gif

but you do love the looks from males...do you boo boo
wink.gif

Lol thats a good one i guess i had that coming. should of said no ho mo haha. aight im just gonna quit while im ahead. not gonna get trolled. i come on these forums cuz i share a hobby and a common interest with people on here which is nike and collecting the shoes. im far from needing to resell shoes to pay bills. i dont have much to do and a lot of money on my hands so thought i'd try to get back into the sneaker game because i had to quit to focus on getting my money right. this is all a hobby and fun for me. when im not messing with my car or my house or business i like to come back to this.

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Even worse I had cleaned those stains so they were worse before... Returned and got my money back!Sorry for bad quick pictures still at work haha

Wow, That's totally unacceptable on behalf of JB or Nike. Hope you find a good pair bro.

Yea tthat's ridiculous man... That happend to a pair of my concords, but lucky I got two pairs so used the stained ones for the pair I rock

actually got a pair on NDC last night, i said i wasnt gonna spend money but i had a voucher so said why the hell not.

wish other releases were that easy
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

actually got a pair on NDC last night, i said i wasnt gonna spend money but i had a voucher so said why the hell not.

wish other releases were that easy
frown.gif

I see alot of ppl say NDC. what site is that???

Went to a HOH in the Bay Area where all the customers were inspecting the shoes n were pretty much denying most of them. I'm not going to lie, I almost copped a near perfect pair if it weren't for the red paint stain all accross the tongue... Ended up buying a pair at NikeTown SF no line wait no wristband and I'm satisfied with the quality. Congrats to those who copped....

HEADS UP PEOPLE! According to footlocker they have a new policy (I'm guessing new since this is the first I am hearing of it) that release day sneakers are ALL FINAL SALE! So I purchase a size 10 of the Jordan XIV today and after I gave up my cash, get my change and receipt the employee tells me FINAL SALE. First of all if anything is final sale it must be stated before purchase so a consumer can make a decision based on the stores policy. Anyhow I walked out and I went to go eat with my girl. I call footlockers customer service and apparently they do not have to refund you anything for release day sneakers because they have a policy now that states that all release day sneakers are final sale. The lady I spoke to gave me some cockamamie excuse that the market is flooded with counterfeits and to avoid a return involving a counterfeit that this is now their current policy. (OBVIOUSLY FOOTLOCKER CAN'T EVEN TELL WHAT IS AUTHENTIC AND YOU MAY BE SWINDLED BY AN EMPLOYEE PASSING OFF FAKES TO YOU!) I have never underestimate what people will do to get over on others. I went back to the store and the manager gave me my money back even though he had quite the attitude on him. LOOK AT THE BACK OF THE RECEIPT SO YOU CAN SEE THAT FOOTLOCKER APPARENTLY DOES NOT HAVE TO UPHOLD THEIR FOOTLOCKER PROMISE EVEN IF YOU DON"T WEAR THE ITEM AS STATED IN THE POLICY FOR THE RETURN (UNWORN MERCHANDISE). We all know sometimes sneakers can become defective just like anything else in this life and footlocker will not accept a return but if the sneakers are defective they will have you request for a return online send them to god knows where and then take the issue up with NIKE which can take anywhere from 1 week or over. NIKE-TOWN still has plenty of pairs and I am going to purchase a pair from them on my way to work tomorrow at least their policy is less confusing and more consumer friendly. You have up to 30 days to return WORN OR UNWORN merchandise with NIKE-TOWN (AS LONG AS YOU DIDN'T BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THEM WITHIN 30 DAYS THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU A PROBLEM NOT FROM MY EXPERIENCES!) I would be real careful what you buy from FOOTLOCKER plus their customer service REALLY SUCKS! Anyhow my two cents! NIKELOVESYOU

Apparently not with NIKE-TOWN. You can refund anything you purchase from them and I spoke to the supervisor directly just not to have any mix ups! I mean its up to you if you want to cross that bridge when you get their with footlocker if you do have a problem with  a purchase I would just like to have that peace of mind that NIKE STORE and NIKE-TOWN gives me when I purchase NIKE products. Like I said just my two cents!

any one want to help me out. For the people that got their pairs already, do these fit true to size? Trying to decide whether to keep both orders or cancel one (size 11 NDC or size 10.5 NBA). Run bigger than the last shots or what? I got a size 11 in the Last Shots as my reference.

I was able to cop a lil bit after 10:30...thanx to a new sneaker connect, I just had to wet his beak a lil suttin....but I thought it was crazy that when I was copping I ran into a guy that works in the mom & pop shop down the block copping as well for his store...he looked at me like he saw a ghost because he tried to bang me for 240.00 the previous day. I can see f you don't have a connect these days...your pretty outta luck...cuz these mom and pop shops in NYC are all connected to the local chains and other mom and pops....

Back
Top Bottom