Official Air Jordan XIV white/varsity red release thread 3/10/12::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING::

Originally Posted by ninjahood

how da hell did these sell out? lol.... naw i seen a couple left in champs sports in time square, but damn...XIV's though?

They sold out cuz they didnt produce as many of these as most of the other kicks that came out this year. I work at finishline and we got 3 times more cement 4's then these. So even if not as many people wanted em they are gonna sell out. Plus og color wave helps to. 14's are great shoes to ball and thats what Im using mine for.

30t6p3b.gif
FutureDHughes wrote:

Originally Posted by RipC

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

"Retro 14 Mikes. I got them a day early and I don't want them so I am willing to sell."

roll.gif

If I could stoneface on my phone, I would. Good lord.

tumblr_lagnthAaym1qzyq32.gif

This is a joke right? I bought one pair for my self and sold one fot 210 $$!
30t6p3b.gif

These weren't a general release though. Montreal didn't get any at any foot locker or champs. Only exclucity and uptown sports got them. Maybe some other small shops also but I only know of these two places for sure. These are an amazing release. I can't wait to wear mine but I really don't wanna mess them up. This shoe is *@@%$%@ beautiful. I feel bad for anybody who slept on these

To those of you who have missed it NDC still has a FSR maybe a re-stock of some sort, I tried adding one to my cart and it worked...
Call NDC just to make sure they aren't gonna be cancelled... 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RipC

Was thinking about grabbing these to go with my Last Shots, but if the quality is bad (this is becoming a theme with recent releases), I'll pass. I thought the quality of the LS 14s was generally on point. It's too bad, cause I love XIVs.

i pulled out my beat pair of OG 14s (white/red & white/blue) and it looks like they werent made well either. i remember glueing the jumpman shield back in the hole, the paint bubbling up and such. but still one of my favs. gonna have to find a pair, but gonna let the resellers sit on these for awhile(hopefully) before i bite. only 1 pair in each size hit my champs, none at finishline or footlocker...

ogbred4 wrote:
I feel bad for anybody who slept on these

go ahead & feel bad bro...imma sleep comfortably

roll.gif
 great execution

i went to the mall and these were around.  Now everybody thinks they're a sneakerhead.

quality was meh.  leather feels close to 06 if that means anything.  maybe a little thinner.

My pair looked a little bent on the corner where the top lace is. I was like @!*? Still pretty satisfied, but I can see why people complain about the inconsistency on quality. I remember when I saw these in Footlocker for 49.99! And I was too poor to get them LOL college days!

Originally Posted by iRock

Yeah Footlocker just started doing this.

Anyways, I copped the 14's.
Had to go to a store in America's most dangerous city.
They opened at around 10am.
Only had about 13 men's sizes.
Maybe that's why the manager gave me my refund with very little resistance because they never stamped my receipt with the FINAL SALE and only informed me of this after the transaction was completed. Fortunately for me I have a NIKE-TOWN about a 20 minute train ride away so I still got my pair only now I know I can't get jerked by FOOTLOCKER. NIKELOVESYOU

Originally Posted by RicFawse

My pair looked a little bent on the corner where the top lace is. I was like @!*? Still pretty satisfied, but I can see why people complain about the inconsistency on quality. I remember when I saw these in Footlocker for 49.99! And I was too poor to get them LOL college days!

Like mine?

Also, my biggest gripe about these is the red paint.
You would think that a limited release would get more attention, think again!

Maybe I'm being picky?
But these in '99 were top notch quality.
$150 back then was like $205 bucks in today's money.

Fully expected these to sell out, what with them being a QS and an OG colorway, Stealth 10s will be the real test. If those sell out 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

how da hell did these sell out? lol.... naw i seen a couple left in champs sports in time square, but damn...XIV's though?

So limited that the only people that wanted them ended up getting a pair..............
XIV were on shelves for months previously........Its like the brand is on top again. (Even with terrible quality)
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^Stealth Xs are terribad. But yeah, pretty much any OG colorway is going to sell out now. Especially if the Royal Xs and those awful Spizikes did too 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NikeLovesYou

Originally Posted by iRock

Yeah Footlocker just started doing this.

Anyways, I copped the 14's.
Had to go to a store in America's most dangerous city.
They opened at around 10am.
Only had about 13 men's si

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NO RETURN NO EXCHANGE,,yea whatever!!!

Wow, that is pretty crazy with the quality issues.

I don't know how they got past inspection looking like that.

30t6p3b.gif

I mean the Chicago 10's and WC4's didn't have any MAJOR flaws like these.

There's only 24 pages on this release.... how in the world did these sell out like that
30t6p3b.gif

Oh i know how..... resellers
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

i have a zillion white red shoes thanks to jordan brand lolol .... i think we are all in that same boat !

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

There's only 24 pages on this release.... how in the world did these sell out like that
30t6p3b.gif

Oh i know how..... resellers
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

they were limited, do the math.
indifferent.gif

Just tried to lace mine up for the first time. And the holes at the top are so small the laces cant even fit through... 
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Its like they didnt even punch them all the way. Pathetic

You know seeing these footlocker receipts has me wondering, how do they get away with this? This can't be an official policy since their website has no stipulations about what you can and can't return. If I ever ran across this I'd be on the phone with corporate post-haste. As it is I can't usually stand the way employees at the big chains treat customers so I try to spend my money with smaller local shops as much as possible.

Resellers. Hop on Ebay, hop on your local CL.
Like clockwork, Jordan drops a retro, the CL and Ebay shoe stores get FSR's.

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

ogbred4 wrote:
I feel bad for anybody who slept on these

go ahead & feel bad bro...imma sleep comfortably

roll.gif
 great execution

i went to the mall and these were around.  Now everybody thinks they're a sneakerhead.

quality was meh.  leather feels close to 06 if that means anything.  maybe a little thinner.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

This, they looked fresh but they're just now worth the price tag which is very disappointing easily one of my favorite XIV's.

Back
Top Bottom