Official Air Jordan XIV white/varsity red release thread 3/10/12::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING::

Resellers are kicking themselves right now. I saw a few pairs on Ebay going for less than retail just in the past couple hours LOL . Prop to Footlocker for stamping Finals on the receipt. Noob resellers though they can resell anything with a jumpman logo nowadays lol

damn I forgot these dropped lol. These are a pass, never really liked any white colored XIV other than the black toes

did any one notice that the sole of last shot was just using TPU, but candy caine was using carbon fiber? why???

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Resellers are kicking themselves right now. I saw a few pairs on Ebay going for less than retail just in the past couple hours LOL . Prop to Footlocker for stamping Finals on the receipt. Noob resellers though they can resell anything with a jumpman logo nowadays lol
GOOD! this will teach them a lesson 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

You know the hypebeast has boiled over when a pair of 14s have sold out online and resellers are trying to sell them for over $250...LMAO.

It's all good though.  Teise same people listing them for $250 will be trying to get rid of them at $150 in a couple of months.

Honestly, I wouldn't pay over $120 for some 14s.

Agreed, but I admit I would not hesitate to pay over $120 for Indiglos if they retro'd....

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

You know the hypebeast has boiled over when a pair of 14s have sold out online and resellers are trying to sell them for over $250...LMAO.

It's all good though.  These same people listing them for $250 will be trying to get rid of them at $150 in a couple of months.

Honestly, I wouldn't pay over $120 for some 14s.

Agreed, but I admit I would not hesitate to pay over $120 for Indiglos if they retro'd....
You sir, have a point.  I would pay $160 for Indiglos.

Funny the first wave of these on ebay are going away and you see the price dropping from $240 to $200.  I would love to watch the resellers crying that no one is buying their shoes.  I would pay money to watch that.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by oldshoe34

SMH at 23 is back trying to sell these for $315.00

^
laugh.gif

That's ridiculous!
you can still get 2006s for way less, close to retail. If JB limited the Stealth 3s, 14s, they would have received the same treatment.

got my pair in today, quality is MEH.

paint job wasnt as bad as others, just one loose stitching on the heel. not a bad shoe but not worth retail at all, SERIOUSLY.

My pair from NDC came in today. Never had a pair of Jordans this bad. There is this weird crease by the jumpman on the toebox that i rubbed and exposed the non-white "leather", there are about 4 areas where they didn't finish painting the leather close to the teeth on the toebox so it's just gray. On top of that, the vent? Yeah, on one of the pairs the foam wasn't cut out, covering the vent. It was almost as if someone just never even finished making the shoe! Near the top of the upper/last lace holder the exterior on both sides is bent. I could post some pics, but I won't even bother. This is getting returned ASAP.

I've been pretty satisfied with the quality of recent releases - BC3, Concords, Last Shots, Chicago X, and WCIV have all been on point. The more I think about it though, the more I believe this was just a HORRIBLY manufactured run that probably had even worse pairs that got burnt. They shut down production and this is what we were left with. A "quickstrike" turd.

Back
Top Bottom