Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Originally Posted by GZA73

Someone mentioned that they did not buy a new release since the XVIs !!!!!!!!! That is what I am talking about!!! Best Jordans since the XVIs !!!!!!!!!!!
90d35c7becf7b65f0e727e6b21baa6c8542a954.jpg

eeb2530ee0b2b0a078123932d359563601bb83a.jpg

84915cefb500702e34205c8bbcd3e9e6d8c1078.jpg
I Quote that also best release since the XVI! Pre bought my pair of XX3 already; XVI one of the comfy jordans ever to ball in. Luckily i still havemy blk/red XVI. Cant wait for the XX3 on saturday. NIce GZA73
pimp.gif

Yeah the xvi are nice but you have to make a case for the xvii as well. I haven't bought a signature jordan since the xvii's dropped. I gotta get thesestealths thou.

lol im faking on these i know i want em!!!!! another 185+tax on these
devil.gif
??? what the? haha

gametime decision on friday night!
glasses.gif

picked up my pair last night at huf. last sz.12. hesitated for a moment but looked at em on my feet again and instantly copped, this kicks are too clean topass

blah!

laugh.gif

To remember all of the hate that this shoe got, the majority of NT was up in arms talking about that this shoe was not worthy of being dubbed the XX3. I've heard folks that haven't bought Jordan's since the OG XIII's dropped talking about getting a pair of these.

Personally, I liked the shoe, except for the not so subtle stitching, which I could live with after seein it in person. I can't wait for the White/Redcolorway, if there will be a White/Red. I will pick up a pair of the Stealth colorway.

After all the hate this shoe got, it is ironic that as a GR, this will be the first Sig line shoe that will sell out when it first launches.
eek.gif

These are a MUST cop for me. I just hope there are enough pairs to go around and I can scoop one.

So can anyone CONFIRM...without a shadow of a doubt, if these are going to drop on swoosh or not? This also might sound noobish, but what does NDC stand for?Is it the regular inventory or an exclusive thing like swoosh as well?

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

picked up my pair last night at huf. last sz.12. hesitated for a moment but looked at em on my feet again and instantly copped, this kicks are too clean to pass

blah!
DOPE picture

i gotta stop looking at this thread before i get tempted to buy these :/ im holding out for the White/Stealth/Black joints that are droppin in april

I love the XX3 and liked the stealths better, but the All-Stars grew on me, but I didn't have the money for them. The reason why I liked the stealths morethan the AS was because of the stitched pattern, so i didn't really care for them, but then i noticed the Patent Leather looked he!!a nice, but of course Ididn't have enough.

Originally Posted by thedonR

i gotta stop looking at this thread before i get tempted to buy these :/ im holding out for the White/Stealth/Black joints that are droppin in april

You are going with those over these??!!!

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by Josh311

I guess I'll settle for these.........they're no All Stars.
frown.gif
Trust me, you won't be disappointed. Stealths KILL the all stars.

Co-sign, the All-Stars would've been more presentable w/o the patent leather...Stealths *****
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

17888399xl4.png

Stealths are very nice, I am thinking about passing on them though. I saw the Nike zoom flight 96 shoes in black/blue at finishline a few days ago and my mindis on those now more than anything, thats crazy so ill probably cop both colors in the 96 flights and get these in the summertime to rock.

That whole all-star name for the white/red/black 23s is definitely not sticking with me however to each its own, the all-stars to me are the ones that i sawChris Paul rocking to match the all-star uniform colors, those are official all-stars not the ones that people went to purchase on release day.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by thedonR

You are going with those over these??!!!

yeah but the more i think about it the more im doubting my decision
eyes.gif

got my stealths from citysole, looking forward to rockin 'em soon. glad i copped the all stars too, i still regret never getting most of the xiiicolorways.
pimp.gif

I like my allstars and the stealths......I think both of them were not passable by any means. Just your love of kicks alone should be enough for anyone to maketheir decision. Can't wait to get my stealths on Saturday!!!!!!!

I'll definitely pick up a pair of Stealths. I like these shoes sooo much, they're a nice look, but for some reason I still can't like these morethan the All Stars. But to each their own..I'm still coppin!
pimp.gif

I think i was one of those people when the pics started to leak out was like yyyyyyyyyyyy jordan brand..... do u keep making funny lookingshoes.....lol.....now its like i cant live without these shoes ......when i saw the all-star last saturday before i got to buy them i couldnt beleave i wasgoing to pass on this shoes...(I think the lord slapped me in the face around 8:00am that day an said get up an stop trippin ..buy theshoes).......lol........so be4 i get slapped again i will be getting a 2nd pair of these when its all said an done
pimp.gif
Fiiiiiiiyahhhh

Back
Top Bottom