Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Got my pair on lock today at FL in OKC ...The very last pair in my size...YOOO HOOOO!!!! They still got pairs in sz 10 and above, but they are goingfast...Can't wait to ball in these...It's really amzing how light these are and way better in person than in pictures..

Originally Posted by King of Kickz 23

Socal Heads:

Couldn't get exact numbers but NTLA said they have between 100-125 pairs and at least 8 or so per size. They are opening at 8AM and will be raffling off a pair of Stealths in SZ 13. They are also gonna be raffling off some other stuff kinda like they did for the Titaniums.

Cool...good news just in case I need to run down to Beverly Hills. Good lookin out.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Sneakerhead.com is OUT OF STOCK!!! Crazy...

Every time someone post that a website has a shoe they end up selling out because people panic.

I was going to pass on these but I saw them in person tonight and had to reserved them. This is the first time I've bought two colorways of sig modelssince the XVIII.
Easily the best Black/Red Jordan Sneaker ever.

I figured all red laces were too much so I copped these. Im glad I did because IMO, they are off the chain......
pimp.gif

anybody ordered from sneakersus.com? i know i read from the all star thread that the site is legit.. thanks in advance

I like these laces better than the blacks. Pics still don't do these shoes justice. The red stands out more in person.
These laces are in for the long run cause I'm feelin em.

Yup without a doubt. Everyone's been saying that these are the best Jays to hoop in, so I wanna see for myself.. Really hoping to get 2 pairs of thiscolorway so I can keep one of 'em on ice

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

I like these laces better than the blacks. Pics still don't do these shoes justice. The red stands out more in person.
These laces are in for the long run cause I'm feelin em.

way to stay strong bro...I like how you didn't get influenced.

NTSF is having a midnight release party and if you want details check out the norcal forum you will see it there.

We just got these in today, probably like 28 pairs. One 11...how lucky am I
happy.gif
. Anyways, hopefully they let us get em' tomorrow. Can't wait, there pretty damn beautiful in person.

def coppin!! i think this is the first sig shoe that every colorway is
pimp.gif
as hell! i think it's worth every bit of the almost $200, plus to me thereisn't much difference from $166-$185 w/ the discount some might get. i won't trip over $20 when it comes to these!

Back
Top Bottom