Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

stealth 20's and stealth 23's? any1 would like to share a pic of both 2gether?? lol to make up my mind!!!
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

I think I still like them with the all black laces.. AGAIN.. NOOOO offense to those that copped other strings to go with them.. but I think I'll just stickwith the all black laces.. LOVE THE PICS though.. keep 'em coming if you have them...

those are the only gray ones I have thats why I am sure they would look better with round ones just wanted to see how they would look

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

I figured all red laces were too much so I copped these. Im glad I did because IMO, they are off the chain......
pimp.gif
My 65year old dad has these in his black/red 12.5s they are
pimp.gif

To bad they dont look as good in the XX3s though.

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

swoosh is the employee's version of niketown, i guess...i have a swoosh account (from someone who works there, since they can invite friends + family)
Swoosh is only for the employee and their relatives: parents, grandparents, siblings, and in-laws.
wink.gif
If u have an account how aren't you sure what it is?

re-read my previous posts...I didn't know what NDC was and NOW that I've been informed that its niketown.com...I figured swoosh was the same thingbut with the discount, correct?
and i guess i'm "related" to the employee who gave me the invite...
wink.gif

White laces may actually accentuate the stitching. Anyway I'm going to be checking the Finishline/FL/Champs at my mall Friday to make sure one of thosestores has these. After the All Star release here in Denver you can never be too sure.

I think the playoffs wht/red look great in black laces...

but the stealths need to be in all black..IMO.

But yeah the pics looks great! Each person has their style...so rock it like you want to!

I GOT THE LIMITEDS AND THE ALLSTARS ALREADY AND I WILL BE COPPING THE STEALTHS THIS WEEKEND TO COMPLETE THE TRI-FECTA

sneakersus.com has them for pre order for those of you that dont wanna take chances. I have yet to buy from them but heard about people buying from them whenthe white ones came out. Does anyone know what footlocker %50 dude was talking about? Also, does anyone know if these will come out in baby sizes? thanks.

chisoxdavid wrote:
sneakersus.com has them for pre order for those of you that dont wanna take chances. I have yet to buy from them but heard about people buying from them when the white ones came out. Does anyone know what footlocker %50 dude was talking about? Also, does anyone know if these will come out in baby sizes? thanks.

This weekend Footlocker is having employee appreciation 50% off.

Back
Top Bottom