Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

I have to laugh at all you cry babies whining about creases....who cares, its a damn shoe. If you dont want creased shoes, go buy some flip-flops. Its gonna happen, get over it...

haha flip flops do crease too... well some of them... but yeah i agree with you... stop whining about creases if your going to wear the shoe... if you dontwant creases then dont wear the shoe... plain and simple

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

I keep reading about these mofos running big. Has anyone got a pair that fit them true to size?

mine was true to size
smile.gif

I keep reading about these mofos running big. Has anyone got a pair that fit them true to size?

I normally wear a size 11. but I ordered a 10.5 because of what I heard about the sizing. I get my pair tomorrow so I'll def let you know.

Nike just shipped mine. It was a bit of a wait but I am just glad that they didn't cancel my order. I am in DC and packages usually get here quickly, evenground. I didn't think nike would hold them for 5 days. Next time I will step up my shipping game.

ohwell.gif
funny thing is i have two 12s an on pair is bigger then the other
ohwell.gif

Got mine last night after comming home from work

These kicks are FIRE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They fit true to size to me (size 12)... I think I should get another pair to hoop in they fall at my college

I ordered my regular size (14) and they fit just fine (length wise). I see people saying they are the most comfortable shoe they have worn...not by far for me.They seem a little lopsided. If I look at mine from the back they lean in, and set my feet off the sole, hence the toe pain. The XIIIs and the XVIs are WAYmore comfortable IMO...

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

"i would like to know when will i be able to purchase them at retail value?"

All you needed to ask, leave out all your venting.

the customer can vent all they want considering we keep their business afloat. might as well let nike know what kind of mess theyve created by pulling this crap.

You honestly think it makes a difference? You're right, customers can vent all they want. Most of it will never reach open ears.
And I think they'd probably be happy that people can't find them anywhere, it means they sold out, which is their main goal.
Your just salty cuz klevster121 didnt buy your xx3's. so how many pairs did you get??

Haha nice try, but damn lay off a bit. klevster121 pm'd me saying he got them for cheaper. Why would I be mad at that? Ask him if I sent any replywith any negative words, or any reply at all for that matter. If you're really interested, I had multiple buyers ready and I sold them to someone else.

"your attention span is very short. for nike to depend on re-sellers to keep their business viable long-term is more than just slightly ******ed, andthey know it."
You have no idea about my attention span, it's the internet. Nike knows how to create hype and drive certain product. I agree,reselling will hurt the company in a lot of ways. But I'll ask again, do you honestly think it makes a difference? They probably pay attention to theirsales numbers more than customer complaints, most of which will never go beyond the customer service representative. In this case, what did everyone see? XX3's flying off shelves, and up to this point, every colorway released has sold out.

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

I have to laugh at all you cry babies whining about creases....who cares, its a damn shoe. If you dont want creased shoes, go buy some flip-flops. Its gonna happen, get over it...

I feel the same way. I don't laugh though, I care very much about the appearance as well. I just don't wear them at all to maintain that. It hasme scratching my head sometimes to read people's comments saying "I wore them one time, and they started to crease, what do I do?".

I got my stealths today from eastbay. the box, however, was damaged but the shoes are fine. I must say the all stars look so much better than the stealths.these stealths are somewhat plain jane.

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by shoefreak14

Aight. Just found out that my order shipped from Nike.
pimp.gif

Cant wait to get them.

Was I right?
smokin.gif

I also got mines last night! YAY!

Yea. you were right.

Thanks for letting me know whats up. Def. Appreciated.
smokin.gif

Now just have to be patient for UPS to deliver.

Originally Posted by heat23

Aight. Just found out that my order shipped from Nike.
pimp.gif

Cant wait to get them.

Was I right?
smokin.gif

I also got mines last night! YAY!

Yea. you were right.

Thanks for letting me know whats up. Def. Appreciated.
smokin.gif

Now just have to be patient for UPS to deliver.
No problem! If I have to go out of my way for a fellow NTer, I will.

I have 2 pairs of the Stealths. Thursday, on my lunch break walked into Champs in Ontario and just casually asked if they had any left? They happen to have oneleft in my size so I could not pass on it..... Now I have 3.......They are so clean....

Anyone else got multiples and if so how many?

^^^^Damn! My dude either you got hella cash or JB brainwashed you!!! Cot Damn! I can see 2 pairs but 3 pairs you most be ballin like Jordan, LOL!

Back
Top Bottom