Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

im gonna test my eastbay luck.

you guys think they will sell out, i doubt these will sit around for that long. i was hoping to cop on sale but with all the hype that surrounded the all starsi dont want to take my chance and miss out.

There's a good chance that these too will sell out.
Everyone that had cash for the White/Black/Red limited and missed out are going to be purchasing these. There stores around my way have decent size runs, butnot huge allocations of them. G stated that the all signature models will be a little bit more difficult to find with JB's new direction...and there'sa no way that JB is going to let the XX3s cut into pack sales GR or not.
Reserve or be prepared to for storefront line ups if you want them.

There's a good chance that these too will sell out.
Everyone that had cash for the White/Black/Red limited and missed out are going to be purchasing these. There stores around my way have decent size runs, butnot huge allocations of them. G stated that the all signature models will be a little bit more difficult to find with JB's new direction...and there'sa no way that JB is going to let the XX3s cut into pack sales GR or not.
Reserve or be prepared to for storefront line ups if you want them.

i just talked to the manager of the footlocker near me who did NOT get the all stars but WILL get the blk/stealth/
in fact she has them already. 28 pair in mens sizes. their will be more of these than last weeks release thats for sure.

i just talked to the manager of the footlocker near me who did NOT get the all stars but WILL get the blk/stealth/
in fact she has them already. 28 pair in mens sizes. their will be more of these than last weeks release thats for sure.

Back
Top Bottom