Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

^^^^ Exactly what I said on an earlier post .. these cannot be limited to just 529 in the use and 529 around the world .. because there are mad people toinclude actors, rappers, ball players, etc that collect kicks and Im sure they will get their pairs ....

It's basically a wrap out here in NY unless you will to pay car down payments.

It's going for $2000+ at Mom and Pop shops.

There out at knickerbocker, but my boy said they are asking for $3000 at that store with the glass display that has Jordans in them.

A lot of shadyness going on it reminds me of the Black Laser IV release.

If I didn't have a job or a life I would have definitely had these in my possesion.

Matter of fact if I could have rounded up 23 people from on here and we would have went and camped out over this past weekend on Saturday the 19th or Sundaythe 20th we could have had them because the people at NikeTown would have gave us all wristbands and said to come back on Friday the 25th because theywouldn't have wanted people camping in front of the stores.

But, I didn't think of that beforehand.

Oh well.

My theory....

2300 pairs produced

1058 Numbered pairs...

1058 Unnumbered pairs...

184 pairs left for promotional or giveaways

Putting In Work You have not been readin my post .. I said the same SHT .. I think if you are hardcore fan and want these, if I was the storeI would let them camp all the way to release dates no matter what .

Also, I have stated the same SHT here that places like JIMMY JAZZ in the BX which no one here mention did not have a line and from one guy that I know goingevery hour on the hour now do not have any for sale because they been presold .. Im pretty sure to the mom and pop store and making a kick buck. I think JBneeds to scout some of these places that are not doing !$*# by the bOOK.....

Putting In Work. what store in knickerbocker is this? So this 23 pair per store and only 23 store thing went to heck then?

All of this shady business is just pure nonsense! JB should have seen this coming and released these to 23 Niketowns across the US, so they can agressivelycontrol the release of these shoes. I actually like this colorway and would have bought them if they were GR but, they are being ruined by JB. Even more of myrespect lost for JB....

nice theory flipjays, but that still doesnt explain the whole un numbered tag thing. im thinkin theres more than 1058 pairs out there... alot more

Im starting to suspect that there will be a GR release of this colorway later on.... its been done before

Im starting to suspect that there will be a GR release of this colorway later on.... its been done before
What shoe are you referring to?

nice theory flipjays, but that still doesnt explain the whole un numbered tag thing. im thinkin theres more than 1058 pairs out there... alot more
Isn't that what his theory stated?

My theory....

2300 pairs produced

1058 Numbered pairs...

1058 Unnumbered pairs...

184 pairs left for promotional or giveaways

This makes the most sense so far...and considering the source I wouldn't doubt him...he tends to know his stuff....

but that still doesnt explain the whole un numbered tag thing

Huh?

anybody know what happened to the rest of the post here.... looks like it got edited
They've been editing a lot of stuff out in all of the sticky threads...especially poofyo bashing
roll.gif

^Masterhammy, the rule to kickz in houston is to enter 1 raffle per person per day. The raffle started at 8pm tonight. But for some odd reason, I sense someshady work. Hope you got a pair.

China got 230 pairs in 10 stores. I went to the Shanghai Jordan Store this morning but the employees said all the shoes were spoken for and would not sell anyunless you had ordered earlier=employees and connections scooped all. That's again for another awful release JB, you suck.

Update: I have been in this game a long time, and believe there way more then 529 produced, I think Flip was in the ballpark of 2000+. USA has 529+, Chinahas at least 230, Canada will have at least 100+, Japan probably 230+, add Australia, Europe and S. America and other reasons for production, this is not solimited. Give this release 6 months and you'll be able to cop your size for around retail. Happens everytime once the hype machine dies.

from NT's very own sarteaga0408's blog...he couldn't have said it better...

[h3]
This Is What Its Come Too...
[/h3]

To put it in short terms I am highly highly disappointed
with the sneaker culture. This culture that I have been part of for 8
years has finally taken such a deep dive. No longer is it about the
shoes anymore or the love of the culture but as we can see it is about
the Hype and having that Exclusive item. I was browsing nicekicks.com
and it gave me the link to the much anticipated Jordan XXIII that is
set to release this Saturday I believe for a ridiculous price of $230.
Well someone in Van Nuys, got a hold of a pair early and the bid right
now is ridiculous. As of now with 1 FULL day to go, the bid price is at
$1,125.00, with 20 bids so far. To believe that people are willing to
spend over a thousand on a shoe is just plain ridiculous. This isn't a
knock on what people should spend their money on, since it's not mine
but this is a statement on how far people are willing to go to
literally buy up Hype and Exclusivity.

xxiii.JPG

Whatever
respect I have for the Jordan Brand is officially on it's last straw
with me. You want to appease the fans with the release of the XXIII,
well I'm sorry but having people lined up for a shoe for a week isn't a
way to do it. Excuse me for not seeing the "hustle" in this but
wouldn't it just been safer and better if they would have released more
than just the so said 529 pairs? The culture is being ruined not only
by a brand that feeds the hypebeast but by those who say are part of
this culture yet support and are willing to spend $1,000 plus on a
shoe, and a shoe that is being released in somewhat decent numbers. All
I can say that I have distanced myself from JB and I can't say how
disappointed I am in this culture today.

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

anybody know what happened to the rest of the post here.... looks like it got edited

mods are quick to edit nowadays. i criticized the shoe twice and both times my post was deleted.guess you cant criticize jb anymore...Good Luck guys on theepitome of a hype beast shoe. if it wasnt limited it would be on the sale racks.and i guaranteed there are more shoes than they say, numbered or not. i dontknow about this board anymore
tired.gif

Jordan King XI supposedly the cd shows technical specs on the XX3 itself not specifically to the limited XX3

el boricua

I went back and read your posts, and see you said the same thing about the shadyness.

But, prior to my post no I didn't read every reply in this thread.

To the dude asking about knickerbocker I don't know the name of the store, but it's the one with the glass display that always has Jordans really earlyand really overpriced.

Honestly, Not Bad at all. If I were to cop it would only be to continue my White-Blue-Grey Collection (French VII's Needed to complete) Best XX3 to dropare the Stealths.

my boy told me that a jordan brand rep. brung them doughnuts and coffee for breakfast, then he brought them all pizza for dinner at walters. that was agenerous gesture from tha G.O.A.T

Back
Top Bottom