Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

if someone got this signed by mike AND tinker they would have the ultimate pair of XX3s. but how to make that happen is still a mystery

damn i'm already gettin hated on and i don't even have the titaniums yet!
laugh.gif
! just kidding. "people"(notice i didn't say jordan heads)don't need to know you have jordans on to know you have some freakinHEAT on your feet. these are the ONLY color that represents the sleek slender look that tinker wanted to portray. XX3 are more of a sophisticated bball shoeshown jordan with a tuxedo on when he holds the jordan also the wood shoe inserts. this make sense now that jordan is an old rich geezer but these shoe shapedefinitely make a statement from the curves. the stiching and coloways besides the titaniums and maybe the stealths and white/red IMPO are still garbage. bringon da heat>>>>bring on the hate!!

THESE ARE HEAT! AND WHEN YOU SEE THESE ROCKED YOU WILL FEEL IT!
devil.gif

To buy these not wear them is pretty ... hmm ... I guess different strokes for different folks ...

also for those who are looking for like number 23, number 1, or number 529; lemme just remind you its just a piece of paper with a number on it. theres asaying for this:
dont sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 23thegreatest23

damn i'm already gettin hated on and i don't even have the titaniums yet!
laugh.gif
! just kidding. "people"(notice i didn't say jordan heads)don't need to know you have jordans on to know you have some freakin HEAT on your feet. these are the ONLY color that represents the sleek slender look that tinker wanted to portray. XX3 are more of a sophisticated bball shoe shown jordan with a tuxedo on when he holds the jordan also the wood shoe inserts. this make sense now that jordan is an old rich geezer but these shoe shape definitely make a statement from the curves. the stiching and coloways besides the titaniums and maybe the stealths and white/red IMPO are still garbage. bring on da heat>>>>bring on the hate!!

THESE ARE HEAT! AND WHEN YOU SEE THESE ROCKED YOU WILL FEEL IT!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

^I dont have pics of card. But He told me and another person who saw the card.
but can you get pics of that pair/card soon?

no

he lives nowhere near me and besides its not that serious

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

^I dont have pics of card. But He told me and another person who saw the card.
but can you get pics of that pair/card soon?

no

he lives nowhere near me and besides its not that serious

it's not that serious? it's the 23rd pair of the xx3's. it's going to hold a bit more value than the rest. i'm calling ducktales, ilooked through all our pairs and the closest we got was 17. but please have your boy take some pics and prove me wrong, cause i'd really like to see thattag.

Nice pics, Crux. PO or Slim, whats going to happen to the stores that got in trouble for selling them early or ridiculously marked up? I also heard a rumorGoodfoot in Toronto got in trouble as well....

Flint...I'm not sure about that question, that's something Rock can drop knowledge on, so if he drops through here, he would be more helpful, sincehe's more involved with those type of things. PO

PO,
Need some answers from you without getting you to spill to much....
THIS initial release.....
-does THIS mean that there will be another release to come in a very similar colorway?

Nope....I implied it that way because people were thinking the un-numbered pairs were a seperate release from the 1058, when in fact they are apart of it.
. but there are other colorways i feel are nicer/better than these that will release months later.
-will a blue painted foot craddle appear on any upcoming 08' jordan XX3 mid releases?
-will the stitch patern used on the titanium XX3 be used on any upcoming 08' Jordan XX3 mid releases?

PO,
hopefully you can shed some light before this post is deleted.

Regarding your other questions....I don't believe so for the first one. Concerning the stitching, it could happen but i'm not sure. Tinker& Mark created all of the upper panels....Some together, some seperate. Out of all the "final" colorways i saw last year, none of them used thatstitching except the Titaniums....But, there were a few samples that had them along with another Blue related colorway, but i don't think JB will decide torelease any of them. So all in all...It could happen & i wouldn't be surprised if it did, but i doubt it. P.S. I was watching that DVD & theWhite/Red colorway shown numerous times, was the first colorway to be tested & shown to Mike. Pretty cool it made the video. Before questions arise aboutthose, i do not know anything about whether those will release or not. PO

to me the number 23 on a tag does not hold more value than the 1st ever produce .. just not the same .. in addition like someone said just to know there aremore than 529 flouting around makes the entire 529 pointless .. false advertisement if you want to call it that

The number 23 pair is sitting in jordans closet. The reasons people got unnumbered pairs is because the numbered pairs went to jordan athletes and family.

I need a favor from one of the lucky people who were able to grab these...

I would like a close Up pic of Tinker Hatfields autograph on that DVD...keep it as big as possible...

You can email it to thaas23@yahoo.com....

I am going to use it for a wallpaper I'm working on, which I will be sure to release on NT when done...

Thanks,

yo, i just saw that dvd that comes with the shoes....whats up wit the white/red pair. anyone knows when they will be released? they smokin'

Dude on the last page said that those (the White/Red XX3) were the first pair to be shown to Mike, no word on when or it at all they will release. ^

The JB rep. in Atlanta said another XX3 release like the 23 store release will take place again later this year. I would get if there's no info on thosethat could possibly be it. He said he is even yet to see that other limited pair so I doubt that one is it. If there is another 23 store release I wonder if itwill be the same stores?

For the dude that like to defend Rsole because you work there .. What kind of crap is this? Basically this is one dude selling 3 pairs of Jordan bought at yourstore. I guess the Jordan were not meant for consumers but for greedy stores like yours and the resellers ... I bet RSole just did a sale slip to make it legitand the rest of the money was under the counter. You say you are at liberty to charge over retail but I think ya are also responsible to sell the items to yourconsumers. Wat you have to say about this BS buddy?
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
10c0_12.JPG

Back
Top Bottom