Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by jettdatdude

I never would have guessed so many past haters would be willing to drop $200 on "and1/reebok/wade/t-mac look-alikes."

laugh.gif
my sentiments exactly... i for one, have liked these from the first scan from litesole. although it wasn't a great pic, u could still see the potential.

Those are my sentiments exactly
roll.gif

pimp.gif
SneakerFee wrote:

i got my black stealths today from my spot .sz 6.5 i think im in love.
pimp.gif

im so happy about these and im probly only one of the around the way girls rocking these this EARLY
pimp.gif
!

OH YEAH THEY'RE ON THE STOVE.....Y?...CAUSE THEY'RE HEAT...LOL

i will wait for the black stealths next weekend.

hopefully i can get a discount on them since its a regular release

my local footaction is gettin gthe allstars... but i can't make up my mind which pair to get yet.. only have enough bread for one pair.. hmmmm

I love the blk stealth better however the allstars are hot IMO. I'm lucky I can buy both in addition to the countdowns, so Im not limited, but if I was, Ithink I would buy the allstars as they probably will be a little harder to find vice the black and cost more .. My opinion!

I think imma pass on the all stars...im sick & tired of patent leather...they would've been more dope imo if it used soft rich leather (like on the og3's)...but the blk/reds are an instant classic!

Theres only one store here in good ol' Wichita, KS thats gettin' em and Im for sure gonna be in line(if there is a line...) to get em. Im gonna try andget these "All-Star" ones and of course the beautiful black/red ones for ballin' in!

I REALLY love the Blk/Red/Stealth pair, and the Wht/Blk/Red pair is growing on me slowly but surely....

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

I REALLY love the Blk/Red/Stealth pair, and the Wht/Blk/Red pair is growing on me slowly but surely....

Yeah the black pair is AWESOME, and once I seen the real pic of the "All-Star" pair its growin on me more because it just looks better for somereason... Giving me more reason to go get these
happy.gif

Damn now I want both. I haven't been this hyped over a Air Jordan release since the XVII's.

Originally Posted by bobyelenak

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

Originally Posted by Josh311

Has anyone said if Eastbay will have these or not, my guess is they would but I want to be sure. Going to have to be on the phone outside the bar Friday night calling Eastbay if so!

yes they are getting them...it says it on the Jordan page. "xx3 comming 2-16"
I called their customer service line to confirm with a rep. The conversation went like this:

Me: "When are the XX3 all stars going on sale?"
Her: "Ummm they aren't."
Me: "Really? I mean on your site it says coming 2/16"
Her: "Nooo... they're not going on sale."
Me: "So why does your site say coming 2/16?"
Her: "Oh, I thought you were asking when they went on clearance?
Me: "No, I wanted to confirm that you will have these for purchase on 2/16"
Her: "I don't know, let me check with a manager."

You'd think the CSR's would have a little more knowledge on the biggest release of the year and a typical conversation shouldn't make you feel like you were speaking to a rock.

why do you expect them to have knowledge when youre not even referring to them by the right name? these arent called allstars, and unless youre part of thesmall percentage of an online chat board no one will know what the hell you are talking about.

dammit, don't have the $$$ right now for the all stars and i really wanted them. hopefully i can pick them up somewhere few weeks later.

Was in my local footaction 2day to get my hook up on the flightposites. These are ok in person they got a small shipment in. But they definatly not better thatthe black steaths. Those are beautiful in person and very light. Definatly getting 2 pairs of those

is friday already ill be awake around the same time right now on saturday morning lol

gotta have this, jordans on a saturday! lol

I posted this in the XX3 summary post too. Decided to post here as well to increase my likelihood of getting an answer...

I wore my black/stealth XX3's for the first time on this past Wednesday and after about 20 minutes of having them on, the right shoe started killing myankle. The right shoe started to rub against and really iritate the boney knot on the side of my ankle. I have had a similar problem like this with myXIV's, but not nearly as painful and with the XIV's it actually went away with time. Has anyone else had this problem? Can anyone offer up a solution?It is really frustrating because this is really a hot shoe and I would like to enjoy getting many wears out of them. Sad to say though that if I can'tresolve this ankle issue I might just have to stop wearing them.

I'm going to give it another try tomorrow and wear them to work. I will see if wearing thicker, higher cut socks and adjusting the tightness of the lacesresolves the issue. But in the meantime, if you know of another solution please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom