Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

Supposedly I have an 11.5 with 15% off from finishline, an 11 from Eastbay, and two of my aunts each got 10.5 from Eastbay. Hopefully all of the orders willprocess.... still gonna try for NikeTown tomorrow.

Had them in my cart on Eastbay put in all my information then it told me they were no longer available. That sucks...I am pretty sure no where around me isgetting these either!

I have a feeling that if you got in on FNL in time and got a confirmation you're good. Considering how the size availabilty was changing with each minutechecked, I think their system is more up to the minute than Eastbay's. At any rate, I'm not sweating yet. I've never had a problem with FNL andthey've always honored their discount codes.
Good luck to everyone.
P

Originally Posted by krey1231

Just wondering, I didn't try, but is it possible to use both codes on FNL?

edit: Thanks for the code!

there was no code to use for the free shipping. it was automatically discounted. so you just typed in the rhunting2 and voila! 20% off!

Missed out on eastbay and finishline
mad.gif
any other websites getting these?

Got 2 pairs from finishline and 1 from eastbay. I'll probably never get the ones from finishline though.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

I have a feeling that if you got in on FNL in time and got a confirmation you're good. Considering how the size availabilty was changing with each minute checked, I think their system is more up to the minute than Eastbay's. At any rate, I'm not sweating yet. I've never had a problem with FNL and they've always honored their discount codes.
Good luck to everyone.
P

i agree...i have ALWAYS used codes on the new jordans that come out, no problems EVER

btw, my size (11.5) always says that it ships in 5-10 days, and what do you know, 5-10 days later they are at my doorstep.

I have a feeling Eastbay will come through unlike the packs on this one b/c of how quickly they sold out on the packs they lasted much longer and ended upoverselling them...

ok just got my order confirmation from eastbay

got my size 9.5 from them

now just gotta get up early and pick up my size 10

may keep both, but prolly return which ever pair doesnt fit

sweet.. got my email confirmation from eastbay sz11.
and i already pre ordered 3 pair from my local finishline.
i will never order from finishline.com ever again after they screwed me out of 4pair ofretro3's

man i haven't seen this happen on eastbay EVER !!

i have a backdoor number and at 12:02 , there were only size 7.5-9 , AND 13-18 (this was told to me by the customer service op.) also she said they only had 12pair total in most sizes which is CRAZY for eastbay's normal stock on any jordan release , retros & LS included

in 2 minutes ???!!!!

there was no code to use for the free shipping. it was automatically discounted. so you just typed in the rhunting2 and voila! 20% off!

I meant the 15% and 20% together. Possible?

i'm surprised these sold out so quick... been a while since a new jordan sig model sold out this quick

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

theres way too much greed, why cant people just buy 2 pairs or less?

Because the average sneakerhead isn't thinking about the next man. Sad, but true.

Jordan23, I'm with you all the way on that one my man. We'll just be patient and see.
Mike Shundy!!!! Great to see you out there bro! Hit me up sometime!!! I still have all the 'gems' I've gotten from you over the years!
peace
P

got my order confrimation email from eastbay.

OT anyone see the m4s eastbay added? blk/wht/silve instead on the patent leather ones. is this a mistake?

That was way faster than expected on eastbay. Whoa! For Chicago heads that weren't lucky I was in the State Street Footlocker today (just off adams downthe block from the Depaul Center) and they will have all-stars for tomorrow. They already have the stealths in stock now but of course they are not sellingthem until next weekend. Doors open at 10am.

Good Luck

Even though I used the 15% and not the 20% code, I wanna thank jordan23collector for sharing the 20% code with my fellow NTer's!]

Thanx J23C

man
JB did a number on these
didnt cop, didnt try to, but i just have to say that JB really hyped these shoes.
werent the xx2's w/basketball leather also limited, but those didnt sell out, if you look hard enough you can probably still find a pair floating around
werent the xx1's red suede also limited, and those also didnt sell,
so why did this limited xx3 sale,
because jb did a good number on everyone, so much hype for those titanium xx3 that
everyone started to panic, thinking they wont be able to cop. im waiting to cop when they hit the sale racks
i paid 75 for my xx2, i can wait until i get a deal on the xx3's
FYI stealth xx3 > white/red/balck xx3

Originally Posted by krey1231

I meant the 15% and 20% together. Possible?

No. One would override the other.

Back
Top Bottom