Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

To answer the Cincinnati dude. Only 3 stores from Florence to Dayton had them. I went to all. No dice. Finishline in Northgate mall, Florence mall, and Daytonmall only stores down here. Maybe Deveroes got em or Peners in Tri-County. Didnt even try Columbus or Nap. Lexington is def hell no. If you plan on coppin theblack ones you better reserve asap. This is total bull*&(t. I mean these young kids are hoggin up the game. An o.g. J sporter cant even get fresh. I meanseriously who has time to go stand in line @ the mall @ 6 am on SATURDAY. The stupid hype machine is ridiculous. And don't get me started on the resellers.Also, the kids they have workin @ these stores holding J's back for their boys kills me. I'm done. I apologize for the rant. I just needed to vent. Iam sure I am not the only one feeling betrayed by a brand I "trusted" for so long. I wish they would take more of a role @ the retail level.

Picked up my reserved pair this morning and put 2 pairs of stealths on hold for next weekend. Too easy!

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

To answer the Cincinnati dude. Only 3 stores from Florence to Dayton had them. I went to all. No dice. Finishline in Northgate mall, Florence mall, and Dayton mall only stores down here. Maybe Deveroes got em or Peners in Tri-County. Didnt even try Columbus or Nap. Lexington is def hell no. If you plan on coppin the black ones you better reserve asap. This is total bull*&(t. I mean these young kids are hoggin up the game. An o.g. J sporter cant even get fresh. I mean seriously who has time to go stand in line @ the mall @ 6 am on SATURDAY. The stupid hype machine is ridiculous. And don't get me started on the resellers. Also, the kids they have workin @ these stores holding J's back for their boys kills me. I'm done. I apologize for the rant. I just needed to vent. I am sure I am not the only one feeling betrayed by a brand I "trusted" for so long. I wish they would take more of a role @ the retail level.

Damn if only I had the money on hand.Thanks though.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

To answer the Cincinnati dude. Only 3 stores from Florence to Dayton had them. I went to all. No dice. Finishline in Northgate mall, Florence mall, and Dayton mall only stores down here. Maybe Deveroes got em or Peners in Tri-County. Didnt even try Columbus or Nap. Lexington is def hell no. If you plan on coppin the black ones you better reserve asap. This is total bull*&(t. I mean these young kids are hoggin up the game. An o.g. J sporter cant even get fresh. I mean seriously who has time to go stand in line @ the mall @ 6 am on SATURDAY. The stupid hype machine is ridiculous. And don't get me started on the resellers. Also, the kids they have workin @ these stores holding J's back for their boys kills me. I'm done. I apologize for the rant. I just needed to vent. I am sure I am not the only one feeling betrayed by a brand I "trusted" for so long. I wish they would take more of a role @ the retail level.

Damn if only I had the money on hand.Thanks though.

Naw man didnt mean they still have them. They were presold in Northgate and Florence. Dayton opened @ 9 and gone as soon as they opened.

Anyone know about Indianapolis? I might shoot over tomorrow if anyones got a lead. You know I may have to go to FNL warehouse.
roll.gif

Can ANYONE tell me if these fit similar to the XVII's? I usually wear 11 in J's (III, IV, XIII, XVI, XVII), and 10.5 in the 'Posites, but theselook narrow, and I seen someone say they ran big, so to get half a size smaller than your usual

HELP!

These fit true to size for me. I would even say a tad bit bigger. They sure are comfy though.

I was on the fence about these THE ENTIRE the time.. I just could not come to grips with the MJ sig all over the place.. So I walk into the mall today see themon display and was like
eek.gif
I could not believe how nice they looked inperson.. soooo I put them on lay away (the manager said it was cool since they were not FLYING off the shelf) .. and I'll be picking them up this weekendwith my stealths... MANN these shoes look so nice...

To you Cincy guys, I'm a manager at the Florence Finishline. We have 15 of the black left. Had 36 originally, they're going fast. The 11, 11.5, 12, 13and 14s have all been reserved with the exception of one 12. You need them better get in there quick, they'll be gone by Wed at the latest.

To you Cincy guys, I'm a manager at the Florence Finishline. We have 15 of the black left. Had 36 originally, they're going fast. The 11, 11.5, 12, 13and 14s have all been reserved with the exception of one 12. You need them better get in there quick, they'll be gone by Wed at the latest.

Wow what a f'n day........I get up at like 10 a.m. to drive to Brooklyn to pick up my kicks from my hookup. I get there at like 10:50 or so, go inside andpay for the kicks.....so I'm about to just leave and I say to mysef this sz.9 looks a little big, cuz I usually wear like a sz.8.5. So I tell my boy let mejust try them on real quick. Tried them on and they fit but a 8.5 wud be much better.....so I ask if he still had a 8.5 and he says "nah, we only got an8" so I say since they are kinda big maybe the 8 might fit better then the 9. Tried the 8 on and was about to bag em up, then one of the cashiers startstalkin about they had the stealths that are releasing next weekend.....so I'm sitting there chatting for about 10 mins and I say to myself "let mejust go outside and make sure I didn't get a ticket or anything on my whip". I go outside and I don't see my whip that I had pulled up in on theside of the store and put the hazards on to indicate that I was not parked. So right now I am tight and don't know what to do because I have never beentowed ever. Luckily the cashier in the store says that the inpound lot is not to far from Fulton where I was in Brooklyn. So she made a quick call to her popswho seems to always get his car towed cuz he knew exactly where the inpound lot was. I'm running to the inpound lot with kicks in hand and like $117 in mypocket. I get there and I ask the lady if they had the car, and she is like nah not on the lot.....so she makes me wait for a while and comes back and says itis not there yet. Now I am getting even more nervous because I am hoping to God all mighty that the car wasn't stolen or anything. She finally comes to thewindow and informs me that the car has arrived on the lot...and she tells me it is going to be $185 to get it out, but I only had $117. So I hit my boy up atthe spot and tell him that I have to come back and return the kicks so I can get the car out but I tell him to hold them for me and I will come back to claimthem once I take care of my unfortunate situation. He says cool and gives me back the $185 straight that I paid for the kicks (it's crazy how the kickscost $185 and that exactly the amount I had to pay to get my car out. SMFH) So I go back, claim the car, drive back to Queens, eat, go to the bank and get therest of the bread I needed for the kicks (left my crib without debit card), drive back to Brooklyn b4 7 cuz dat's wut time my dude was getting off andfinally get my kicks. I think they are beautiful, but wasn't worth all the grief I went through today. The city really got away with murder today, cuz Iknow I wasn't parked in the wrong spot. Just wanted to get this day over with. I am going to wear these kicks to sleep now. WHAT A F'NDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOWWWWWW dude.. that is one CRAZY Jordan day.. can't remember EVER having a Jordan Saturday THAT crazy.... good grief... I guess it would be safe to sayAT LEAST you got your J's.. but at what cost... lol

feels good to have watched the NBA All Star festivities wearing a brand new pair of J's...

I haven't anticipated a J this much since the original 11's...

Still wish they wouldn't have made the tongue so weird...

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

WOOOOWWWWWW dude.. that is one CRAZY Jordan day.. can't remember EVER having a Jordan Saturday THAT crazy.... good grief... I guess it would be safe to say AT LEAST you got your J's.. but at what cost... lol

Tell me about it fam.....I was about to cry on several occasions today, oh and did I mention on top of the towing fee of $185 I still have to pay the $115ticket dey gave me
mad.gif
. Well thank god I got to drive away with my whip andmy kicks. One little thing I forgot to add..........everyone who thinks there local spots got a limited number of pairs, you might want to check back withthem throughout the course of the week to make sure they are really sold out. Because while I was in the store deciding between a sz 8 or a 9 and while mypoor car was being towed a UPS delivery guy walked into the store with a big box in his hands.....it was yet another shipment of the white/black/red XX3's. So my man opened the box and actually gave me my sz 8.5 that I was gonna get instead of the sz 9 I told him to hold down for me. So next week I at least knowwhat sz to cop the stealths in
happy.gif

Wow all the Cincy heads are comin out lol. Here in louisville 5 stores had them, footlocker and finishline had 30 each, champs had 18, shaheens had 18, andcity gear had 18. These sold out really quick down here. I scooped three size 11's, one for me and the other two for friends. I also copped a 13 for mydads friend. I got two 11's on discount for $137.27 each! All in all today was a good day. These shoes are really nice in person and very comfortable. Ithink the stealth XX3's are better though.

this store by me has a couple sizes still... idk if they fake or real though.. this shop has been around a year or two but def doesn't have a legit nike/jbaccount so i'm not taking any chances

Got my pair already....hehehehehhehe....Eastbay sending my white/blk/red by next week....

Back
Top Bottom