Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Stealth Post! 4/5/08

$146 shipped from NDC.
pimp.gif
Wasn't really gonna get this if it was retail...glad I waited, thanks for the discount code tupac003. Good looks~

They are up on the flash site now, use the link on page 2. Size 16 is sold our already, tried to get 2 pair, but could only get one... later NT.

thanks for the code tupac. Good looking out. this is what the forum is all about. These will sell out don't sleep folks..

thought about getting a second pair but passed. thanks for the code though. glad everyone else will be able to get a discount. love people like you, tupac.don't sleep on these, people. they are fire. have my pair in my hands right now.
smile.gif

I dont understand why they dont get them up on the regular site. How hard is it?

I got 2 for myself in 13.5 and when I went to get a 13.5 for my buddy they were sold out.

I think these could've been super hot if they worked out the color combo a bit. But JB always uses this maize/yellow tone which totally destroys it IMO. Itfeels king county a bit.

$159.59

Thanks NT for the NDC code.

I was gonna pick them up at Shiekh's in the morning, but it feels a whole lot better when you can save $46.25 to wait a couple of days.

couldnt sleep, was planning going to wait in line at 6am, computer was still on so decided to check NT, and nike.com has them... see that a fellow NT memberposted a promo code. jump on it, i call my hommie tell me if he wants a pair, he says yeah both 2 for $300, what more do i want, got my pair for $150 shipped
good cop, saved 42 dollars,
thanks NT

Originally Posted by tupac003

Whenever they do come up on NDC use this code

25PCTNTF2

25% off. I don't want these but, I used this code with the kobe's tonight and it worked just fine.

Kudos to you bro, good looking out

just picked mine up this morning!!!! I think these are better than the black stealths....These are nice and clean and I love the colorway.

Hi to NT!

Damn! Didn't get any of these in size 15. eastbay, fl, footaction, ... have a fsr but on the check out it says it's out of stock. Any idea where to getthese in size 15 online? I'm from Germany!

Good lookin on the code! Got me and my son's pair plus 2 day shipping for $198.88! Can't beat that!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

Whenever they do come up on NDC use this code

25PCTNTF2

25% off. I don't want these but, I used this code with the kobe's tonight and it worked just fine.

Mad props to tupac003 and others that gave out that code. Please keep on posting codes like this to us for future purchases. It worked great!

May Tupac rest in peace......

Placed my order on Eastbay, but always wanna pick up a pair on hand, went down to the mall and it's 6:30ish AM PST. No lines so I just came back home :tongue:I'll just pick them up later.

Man if they still got this in two weeks I might scoop..right now it's a pass for me..

Back
Top Bottom