Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Stealth Post! 4/5/08

I passed. Nice colroway, but not a must have. My local spots and stores still have these in abundance. Most of the cats that were in stores were trying toscore some blk Stealth XX3's.

Man... CRAZY STORY... I go cop from a RANDOM Finishline.. I had errands to run this morning.. so I just stopped by the FIRST shoe store that I cameacross
nerd.gif
..I figured these would not be in high demand... so I waspatient.. So I cop.. MY GIRL calls me and says, "hey boo. I just brought you the new Jordans!" I was like whatever, she was like no really, I did. Iask her what they look like and she describes the white/stealth XX3's. So I still dont believe her. I keep the ones I brought in the trunk, not letting herknow I had ALREADY picked them up. Sure enough, I get to her house, and there they were Sz 12.
pimp.gif

Soooo.. I go BACK to Finishline, return them, and nowwww, FREE PAIR OF XX3'S.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It really doesn't get any better than that.
glasses.gif

Shout-outs to all the fellas with women that support the addiciton. LOL... (and to the dudes with woman that don't, but still love them)

So I copped these today and i can't shi* on em but theres something about em im not feeling i know there comfortable so im gonna wear em but its proablythe worst colorway so far to me

S.P.U.R.S.

Walked in and bought mine nice and easy. The manager at footaction said he had a couple cats waiting, but he said most peeps dont even know these dropped. The trend is the same for these....pictures do them NO JUSTICE. They are gorgeous in person. The gold...is awesome and not tacky at all. The shoe isbeautiful. First thing I did was switch out the laces with my black stealths...so here are my pics!

2390305331_91a0727107.jpg

2391139952_d74ccf3466.jpg

and with BLACK LACES!!!! HOTNESS!

2390309659_45428902de.jpg

2391141346_20502e98a7.jpg

Those black laces in em are looking hot. I don't own any shoes with black laces of that sort, but after seeing those pics, I'm gonna have to go shoelace shopping.

Didn't plan on getting them but with the NDC code it was a no brainer for me.

Im really digging the black laces on them, going to have to switch them.

Edit.....Forgot to thank tupac for the code. Appreciate it

Originally Posted by AsianImage

thanks guys..wow...people actually like my black lace switch! I feel so great now! haahaha...
are those yer own black laces? or did the stealths come with them?

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by AsianImage

thanks guys..wow...people actually like my black lace switch! I feel so great now! haahaha...
are those yer own black laces? or did the stealths come with them?

The shoes came with the WHITE laces, I switched them out with my black/stealth pair that came with BLACK laces. So they are still Jordan laces. Love GODOF WAR on your avatar too! KRATOS is the shizzle!

Man this sucks I didn't realize that NDC was Nike.com I thought it was related to Swoosh so I didn't bother looking! Well picked up my two pairs fromEastbay through fat wallet for $356 shipped after the Fatwallet cash back deal.

im bout to slap some black laces in mine i can dig

-My Jordan Game is Better than your Jordan Game- I just saw that commercial and remixed it lol

Footlocker is cutting hours so I had to put em' on layaway...I need a new job if I wanna cop the upcoming releases of 08.
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

How do the 23's fit? True to size or a bit big?
Snug at first, but after you wear them for a few hours they feel qutie nice.

^When I spoke to a Nike CSR yesterday she told me they were NOT going to restock these... but you never know, it would not be the first time a Nike CSR gave meincorrect info. I was also told the Black Stealths would be restocked, but I'll believe that when I see it.

i expected this post to be no more than 3 pgs. 6 pgs is pretty good for this very quiet launch.

i love my pair. the colorway is very subtle and classy. almost summer-#*!. the only problem i have with the XX3's in-general, NOT THE MOST COMFORTABLEJORDAN SHOE. the left panel on the left shoe hurts my ankle after so many hrs of wear.

I dont think ima get these....i did the whole order on nike.com with the code an 158 is just too much for somethin i aint hella feelin...

NDC restocked all sizes 10.5 and below for anyone still looking to cop and wanting to use the code tupac hooked us all up with...

props to tupac and hope this helps if anyone is still looking to cop with a sweet discount!

Back
Top Bottom