Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by mavrx

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

ISS'ers are throwin a fit! Wow. it's f this and f that. Man, they are cranky.
what do you expect its waaaaaaaaaay past their bed time...and they probably skipped nap time too...

Someone go post a pic of some chick over there and watch them complain even more. I remember dudes from the general did that and they were throwing fits.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by purpleTc

man, i did that for the first CD Package, I was outside camping for the Kentucky vs Florida Game in the %!+%%@@ cold and rain. I fell asleep and when i woke up size 15 only
i woulda been
happy.gif

Originally Posted by purpleTc

I think I am going to go outside and shoot those effing birds.

Word UP! I hear them outside my bedroom window, too. Dang birds trying to ruin my concentration.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kaweoke

Wrong....that would make it 7:30 EST.

I copped the Playoff 8's off swoosh. Don't recall the time, but I know it wasn't 7 in the morning. my bad... i just remember there was another shoe that released at 4:30 pst....

It's all good. However this one looks like it's going to be a 6 or 7AM release!!

^^for that I might as well go to the mall and come home with my shoes instead of waiting.

Damn JB got us this year for sure! Laughing off at us all. When in yrs past we would wait for the new Jordans to get to the outlets to cop....the XX3s they gotus wanting them and making them limited like the Titaniums. The Grey Stealth are still in stores and online and no one wants them. I must say this colorway isHOT tho...and if you like it...you like it...so you should buy it. I just can't believe we be trippin over a non-retro jordan. Come on already...crap. Ilove them girl pics.

i respect lakers as a very respectable team....but KG, Ray and Pierce will give their all for this . I think they deserve more than any other team this year!!i am a big KG fan too...

jb just wants to see how long we'll stay online...clicking refresh...this has got to be some sort of psychological study...

Back
Top Bottom