Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

Anyone near Southern Maryland.. I just got to St.Charles Mall... NO ONE in line... Champs opens at 7 a.m..... if you can get here... no line...
To bad I wasn't closer. I am in virginia, but it would take at least an hour to get there. Enjoy.

Originally Posted by SneakerAFI

Originally Posted by mikeadog

Originally Posted by soups24

Originally Posted by mikeadog

i just copped a pair of those OG Jordan flip flops off there, while waiting.
happy.gif
not the hydro's? hahaha....sorry getting tired

yeah, the hydro's... the "Jordan Camp Slide" flip flops looked like fakes.

what do you think the resell will be on the "hydro's" in a couple of weeks? $1500.00?
roll.gif

They were on sale on Eastbay for cheaper

yeah, but Gentry's gonna' sign 'em if you get 'em off NDC and he can find a new Sharpie.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

Between the message on the phone and the fact that they are now featured on the main page of the Jordan section all just seems like preparation for a 5am Pacific launch. They're getting everything ready so that they can start taking phone orders right when the lines open and they will become available online simultaneously. Don't quote me on this, but it's certainly what it seems like.
So... better to call or order online?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

Anyone near Southern Maryland.. I just got to St.Charles Mall... NO ONE in line... Champs opens at 7 a.m..... if you can get here... no line...

Hmm.DTLR might have them as well.

maybe nike is playing a horrible joke on all of us. staying up late damages the liver! the guy in charge of posting them on ndc prolly fell asleep

WOW!!! i'm glad i stayed up!

i just copped a cool pair of $100.00 "Jordan Oo'Wee Trainer Men's Football Shoes"!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom