Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

n/m

im not arguing with

i love mine
nerd.gif
im going back to fnl tomm. to cop the rest of their stock.....flipj style
pimp.gif
Yo .. let me know if they have a size 12 left .. and what FNL is it ???

RICO: I just bought two more pairs...10/10.5 and they had two pairs left in stock: an 11 and 11.5 - as of 2 hours ago
FNL in South Cak. Ill PM ya the details so you can call! Ask for manager, tell him Jonathan (white boy that copped multiple pairs) sent ya. Hell hook ya up!

JBILLZ, are you stalking me? ...THEY ARE QS!!!!!!!!!!! they need no hyping!!!! much more limited than the AS, and better!!! Read your receipt....wellyou dont have one..., but EVERY one else - it says XX3 QS!!!!
eek.gif
wow, andhalf the stores recieved them...put 2 and 2 together ppl!!
good luck copping from pys.
smile.gif
I have spent sooo much $$, og 16s/17s/18syesterday from FC..all these packs and xx3s, foams ect.....I dont know why yall dont like the Oly 6s, im on the fence.
SOO ignorant...im hyping these up...for like the 200 ppl (maybe) that read this thread
roll.gif
thats soooooo freaking funny!!!!
you act like ppl on nketalk are the only ones buying shoes...i love it!!

anyways..i sold 3 pairs.....230$, 230$, 220$, got 3 pairs for myself.....call me what you want.!!! remember I didnt buy 15 pairs, like true hypebeastsdo....shoes are not my entire life!!
Im glad everyone got their pairs....arent they soo hot and fresh.....much better than am90s id....!!! I made a good decision!!
tongue.gif

Group photos: Doesnt that candy apple red crush the AS red?? I think sooo

BY THE WAY: your cracking on my photos bc I take pics of my kicks in the grass for WDYWT forum? Thats what your supposed to do...anybody can put shoes on theirfeet and say they wore them...not many ppl take pic out in action to prove it!
indifferent.gif
call me indifferent, Im cool with it
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

so cal heads the south bay galleria footlocker still has a bunch of sizes left, i got my pair from there with ease earlier today.

These white/reds are just so blah compared to AS and Black/Stealth. Some say they are cleaner, but these are just bland. Not even close to titaniums. IfTitaniums were GR, I would have copped 2 on RD for retail. Can't say that for these latest two. IMO

Titaniums
Black/Stealths
All Stars
W/Red
White/Stealth

yea i hear ya man...thats the comparison....I personally will choose Subtle DNA + Candy over Loud regular colored 23 + i dont like the mj stitching

they are sooo clean....if you own a pair....you would not say they are soo blah...but then again some ppl like that loudness bold over subtle and fresh!

each to his own....i do wish i could buy three pairs of ****, if they were only released like these..id be happy as kudos

I tried using the SHIPFAST on the Spiz'ikes, but nothing happened. I tried on ndc for the XX3's, nothing happened either.

I want these very badly but, I can't seem to find them for a nice price, and now days people doesn't help each other out like they use to..
smh.gif

^My bad man, I should have stated the sizes, only 8.5-12. I was in the same boat as you when they first appeared on FNL.com Friday morning, but managed to geta 12.5 on NDC. Good luck.

I just got back from Arden Mall Champs and Footaction had them on display so I assume that they still have some. Or at least you could buy the display shoe.

FYI - no coupon codes work for Finishline.

Ones I have tried with no success (again - these DON'T work):

140387 - for 15% off any order over $60 (expires: Jul 31 2008)
140388 - for 15% off any order over $90 (expires: Jul 31 2008)
dealtaker2 - for 20% off any order over $150 (expires: Jul 31 2008)
dhuntin2
dhunting2

just ordered my sz 12 from fnl, I am happy now, I was thinking on get them from the bay but 250+ still too much, 180 much better!!

Back
Top Bottom