Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i passed on these at first cuz it was right after the cdp but i found my size on fightclubny for 200 (all the other sizes were 300)
pimp.gif

Am i the only one who hasnt bought a pair of any of the xx3s yet?? I think im gona wait and buy whatever xx3s release around the holidays

am i the only one who hasnt copped a pair of xx3s yet?? I think im gona buy whatever xx3s release around the holidays

I didn't have enough money cause of the cdp's then when I get enough they're all sold out and I was sleepin when they restocked on eastbay I needthese white/red ones bad. Well I'm ready for the VII/XVI pack I ain't missin this one

Originally Posted by damntyrant

So you'd spend 180 on multipul pairs of Jay's, but not fiddy bucks to protect your investments.

jordans are investments? if your investments include air jordans then you are not investing your money right
laugh.gif

So the quality and control on the red/white xx3s is piss poor too now, huh? Scuff marks and dirty outsoles all over a pair I bought. GG JB.

I have to say...of all the XX3s I have...I have been wearing the heck outta these. A red tee and some shorts and these shoes are it. People always lookinglike what are those....love em. I am very happy with these...and I am glad I have an extra pair on ice!

the footaction by me still has a fsr of the white/red 23. olympic 6. fathers day ones, and the military ones both colorways. if u want them i can get them foru for retail+shipping+15$ for my troubles. pm me

all 23 suck i dont understand the hype about shoes that feel like they will give you corns the exterior design is very appealling but they didnt resolve thepinky toe issue so i returned my old loves nice for collecting but not 4 wearing still got all stars and black stealths on ds

Just picked up another pair of the white/reds in my area today - no problems. I guess I'm still surprised some people are having a hard time findingthem...

-S

so you guys prefer the white/red colorway to the black stealth colorway?
i was actually feelin the black stealths just as much as the white/reds
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom