Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Copped my size 10 from NDC plus free shipping. Warehouse in Memphis I'm in Spring Hill right outside of Cashville! Stealth 23's, All Star's and nowthe White/Reds on deck! Time to get some sleep mission complete!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damn, FSR still up. Maybe all the mall stores didn't get em because NDC is slangin them all.

When you say FSR do you mean through size 13 or all sizes? I can't get a 15 to save my life.

Originally Posted by theconditioner

Man I was up for it all and crashed at around 6:30 EST, lol - and i'm on the east coast. Just randomly woke up at about 7:30 and was able to scoop up 2 size 10s. Got the confirmation email, but i'm still a bit skeptical. When you get your confirmation email, are you good to go on NDC?

i've bought dozens of pairs from Nike.com's store over the years and never had a problem.

Funny how some dude claimed that free ground shipping doesn't guarantee you ndc order but I ordered two VI/XVII packs last weekend with freeshipping and per my UPS tracking should be getting both my packs on 6/2. So, are the Wht/Red XX3's more limited than VI/XVII CDP?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Funny how some dude claimed that free ground shipping doesn't guarantee you ndc order but I ordered two VI/XVII packs last weekend with free shipping and per my UPS tracking should be getting both my packs on 6/2. So, are the Wht/Red XX3's more limited than VI/XVII CDP?
eyes.gif

Wow, that's a long $$% time. I got my pack yesterday. imo, yes, these would be more limited than the CDP, but that's just speculation.

on giant feets selling out.
but pass for me.

still thanks for the look outs. i woulda tried if the coupon worked, but i helped my friend get his.

How E-Z of a cop was this for me.. NO LINE .. manager only had 30 pairs behind the counter though .. and that was IT .. walked out ... with my pair.. and saw aMOB coming in as I was leaving .. oh well .. ~sighs~ why does this shoe look so nice!

Funny how some dude claimed that free ground shipping doesn't guarantee you ndc order but I ordered two VI/XVII packs last weekend with free shipping and per my UPS tracking should be getting both my packs on 6/2. So, are the Wht/Red XX3's more limited than VI/XVII CDP?
eyes.gif

yeah funny how "that dude" said that. The lady at Nike.com customer service told me that, about the shipping. I don't think anyonewill have a problem, it's just a precaution you guys might want to take in the future.

NDC CSR's are so ******ed(just process my order %$*@) but like I said if my order gets bumped then all the loot goes to VII/XVI pack no probs "thatdude"
laugh.gif

s dubl good looking out on that link. i would have been pissed if i stayed up all night and didnt get one.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

eek.gif
@ sizes STILL left. It looks like 7-12, 13, 17,18

I'm shocked they still have some. Interesting.......

when people get up this morning they'll knock 'em out.

goodnight everyone. congrats on who copped, good luck to who's going to go cop.

peaceout.......

As I stated before...this was my first time playing this online Eastbay/FNL fiasco. Never again. Missed out on FNL and Eastbay...and just like a large numberof us idiots...waited up all night for NDC to post. When they finally came up after 7:00 a.m. EST, I was able to get an 11.5 w/ a confirmation email followingshortly thereafter. My eyes are bloodshot red, and now my kids are up! Thank God for cereal and no tee ball league games today! Now I just have to wait toensure I don't get any disappointing follow-up emails from NDC. I've never had to resort to online JB purchases due to at least 1 of the stores in myarea having stock. I was even able to get the 6/17 CDP in middle GA. For this shoe....no stores at all! And I didn't feel like dealing w/ Atlanta. We shallsee. If it goes great...if it doesn't great...my wife won't scream on me!

Thank You s dubl for the link!!!!!!!!!

i got my son a pair for his birthday and myself a pair, Thanks To You!!!!!!!!!!

You Are The Greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And A BIG THANKS To Everybody For All Your Helpful Information and the other Flash/Non-Flash Link's!!!!!!!!!

Thank You All Very, Very Much For All Your Help, Trouble, and All The Fun!!!!!!!!!

Nike Talk is the GREATEST!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

If not ppl then most def those dreaded RESELLERS
indifferent.gif

yeah! you're right about that, they'll buy anything and any sizes.

that's why i always try to get them when released or forget about 'em.

Originally Posted by s dubl

goodnight everyone. congrats on who copped, good luck to who's going to go cop.

peaceout.......

Goodnight 's dubl' and Thanks Again!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by mikeadog

Thank You s dubl for the link!!!!!!!!!

i got my son a pair for his birthday and myself a pair, Thanks To You!!!!!!!!!!

You Are The Greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And A BIG THANKS To Everybody For All Your Helpful Information and the other Flash/Non-Flash Link's!!!!!!!!!

Thank You All Very, Very Much For All Your Help, Trouble, and All The Fun!!!!!!!!!

Nike Talk is the GREATEST!!!!!!!!

Ironic....a looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg time ago...this was what NT was all about! I'd have to thank those who posted the linksalso...can't remember the names. But there were plenty of helpful posts throughout the night.

Back
Top Bottom