Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Nice shoes but yall are givin too much hype. I would have bought them but Swoosh didnt have the discount on them so i'll pass

LMAO, i just woke up after knocking out around 3 AM pacific time and they were up. luckily the 11's were still in stock. just copped. thank you NDC....nowoff to graduation, UGH!

blah!

Only 2 stores in Orlando got these, both at FL Mall. For some reason the Champs, which is huge, didn't get them. The guys that work there were prettypissed too. Footaction had 22 pairs to start off with, and Foot Locker the same. Good luck to anyone in the Central FL area. I know Jacksonville FNL at Regencygot them.

Of course, 2 pairs for me. BTW, anyone else notice the shoes all looked dirty and such? I know JB has been doing a %#*#@! job with shoes out the factorylately, but this was just ridiculous. I had to go through 6 pairs (3 at Footlocker, 3 at Footaction) and mixed and matched before I left with one from eachstore... Way to go JB.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Only 2 stores in Orlando got these, both at FL Mall. For some reason the Champs, which is huge, didn't get them. The guys that work there were pretty pissed too. Footaction had 22 pairs to start off with, and Foot Locker the same. Good luck to anyone in the Central FL area. I know Jacksonville FNL at Regency got them.

Of course, 2 pairs for me. BTW, anyone else notice the shoes all looked dirty and such? I know JB has been doing a %#*#@! job with shoes out the factory lately, but this was just ridiculous. I had to go through 6 pairs (3 at Footlocker, 3 at Footaction) and mixed and matched before I left with one from each store... Way to go JB.

Must be nice to mix and match, the mall I went to has every sneaker store FNL, Footaction, Foot Locker, Champs, and DTLR, but only Champs had them.

Damn ndc better come through ....was up till 345am pst and now woke up 650am....checkout cart 700am pst....which is better than camping out...who knows howthat went here in the 916. Anyone care to share a story?

Originally Posted by SoleFresh11

i see the date on the inside tag of the shoe which are 9 jan and 26 feb...what does it mean???

You have those on all Nikes and Jordans, those are production dates.

ahh i see..i just thought only one of them is the production dates and wondering whats the other date use for lol

BTW I was up all night and said let me just lay down for a little while and ummmm..........I just woke up, luckily my cuz was on and ordered from NDC. Justhoping it comes thru now because I was seeing something about next day and 2 day shipping has priority. And can anyone tell me why they still have mad sizesup???

Damn, no store in my area has em.... I'm gonna have to be searchin hard for my size online... any discount codes work by any chance?? thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by SneakerAFI

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

if anybody in the md/dc are pg plazza has them at footlocker and champs. champs opens at 8 and footlocker at 9, posting from the mall, just myself and one other guy in line.

I went to St Charles Towne Center like the dude told me to, only 3 stores in the state from what Champs told me are getting them, don't know how true that is though.

~Edit~ Glad I was able to help a brotha get his pair!

Only 2 stores in Orlando got these, both at FL Mall. For some reason the Champs, which is huge, didn't get them. The guys that work there were pretty pissed too. Footaction had 22 pairs to start off with, and Foot Locker the same. Good luck to anyone in the Central FL area. I know Jacksonville FNL at Regency got them.

Of course, 2 pairs for me. BTW, anyone else notice the shoes all looked dirty and such? I know JB has been doing a %#*#@! job with shoes out the factory lately, but this was just ridiculous. I had to go through 6 pairs (3 at Footlocker, 3 at Footaction) and mixed and matched before I left with one from each store... Way to go JB.

Must be nice to mix and match, the mall I went to has every sneaker store FNL, Footaction, Foot Locker, Champs, and DTLR, but only Champs had them.

Yeah, it's good to know the staff at both stores. They didn't let this other cat do it, and he was mad salty like ##*, you just let him do it...
roll.gif

I'm assuming everyone thought FL Mall would be packed and sold out, so no one really showed up. Footaction got a bunch of phone calls though asking ifthey got em while I was checking out. I know mad peepz went over to Fashion Square and West Oaks, and were prob disappointed cuz they didnt have em.

DID you not see my pics...? They are abso perfect...no dirt whatsoever.....they do the XX3s right....ITS THE only shoe NIKE or JB does right....theysell crap AM90s and ppl buy em so they will crack afte 2 wears.......and we all know the 17s.......but they do the 23s right....im siked!!!!!!1 I want more

I'm so tempted to try and order another pair from NDC, they still have my sz up.....and my acct looks like they may have cancelled my finishline restockorder for the countdowns......
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Nice shoes but yall are givin too much hype. I would have bought them but Swoosh didnt have the discount on them so i'll pass

roll.gif

roll.gif

What a line....WERE giving em too much hype??? noone outside of niketalk knows anything ab what goes on inside of NT!! WE cant hype them, I THINK YOU MEANTTO SAY

JB HYPED THESE UP TOO MUCH...not shipping em out till way late ect........Theyres no discount my man....even if noone said a word...NT is a very smallenvironment with no power to hype a shoe
laugh.gif

AND these are the same as the titaniums...except for color....and the fact that everyone IS TIRED of patent leather.....these needed no hype...these and thestealth BLACKS crush

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

if anybody in the md/dc are pg plazza has them at footlocker and champs. champs opens at 8 and footlocker at 9, posting from the mall, just myself and one other guy in line.

I went to St Charles Towne Center like the dude told me to, only 3 stores in the state from what Champs told me are getting them, don't know how true that is though.

~Edit~ Glad I was able to help a brotha get his pair!

Got lookin, I flew over the Woodrow Wilson like I was answering a 911 call.

Back
Top Bottom