Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

NDC suxed for not taking the discount... so i fig jus try get them locally and shaaaaaaaaaaa... BAM! Easy to grab! All this talk about being limited and hypingit up made me worry for nothing. it was my turn in line then i tried them on with the 100% not going to buy 2 pairs... but i put them on and the felt so comfyi couldnt resist temptation.... and bought another pair... sneakers are EVIL & addicting... jus my 2 cents.

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

I'm thinking of returning my 6/17 package and scooping these...What do you guys think I should do?

Yea South Carolina was pretty scarce on these around Gville/Spartanburg only one store bt the two cities had em.....what about you...what part?

I personally like these better than the carmines....1on1, thats just me...this is prolly my fav. J sig kick...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 2 packs of silica gel

NDC suxed for not taking the discount... so i fig jus try get them locally and shaaaaaaaaaaa... BAM! Easy to grab! All this talk about being limited and hyping it up made me worry for nothing. it was my turn in line then i tried them on with the 100% not going to buy 2 pairs... but i put them on and the felt so comfy i couldnt resist temptation.... and bought another pair... sneakers are EVIL & addicting... jus my 2 cents.
you bought from niketown this morning???i was there and got an 8.5 initially...then picked up a few others...really needed an 8 so im glad i got themon NDC this mornin...ball in 8...rock the 8.5

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

XX3's are a masterpiece. Each and every colorway so far has been fire! These will go down in history as one of the best Air Jordans ever without a doubt.
I really hope sooo....you are right.....there is no way theywill ever ruin this shoe....I HOPE
ohwell.gif

Quite honestly, when I tried on one of the shoes.. it was like a pillow!! The other 23's that I have (Black-stealth/White-stealth) felt almost like a bedof rocks under my feet.. but these feel like a PILLOW ... can't see ANYONE really truly complaining about the way it feels...

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

all the people said we were charging too much for 235
everyone said it was all hype
these were more limited than the other ones just as i said
235 doesnt seem like too much compared to what they are on ebay for now

They're not $235 anymore.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

After trying on 1 of my pairs, i'm not feelin em. They remind me of a certain And1 shoe (cant remember the name)
sounds like bull dung to me
eyes.gif

haha i was thinking the exact same thing

What's so BS about it?
I'm not going to lie, when I first seen the initial design of these I was thinkin about that And1 shoe that u are talking about fam......I knowexactly what ur talking about. But then again these grew on me when I saw them in person......I got the Allstars and the Black stealths.......and my cuzordered these for me this morn. I'm straight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

After trying on 1 of my pairs, i'm not feelin em. They remind me of a certain And1 shoe (cant remember the name)
sounds like bull dung to me
eyes.gif

haha i was thinking the exact same thing

What's so BS about it?
[Jay-Z]We don't believe you, you need more people!![/Jay-Z]

laugh.gif
j/k DO YOU DOGGIE!

I drove three hours from Oklahoma City to the Town East Mall in Mesquite, TX to get the only 13 at Footaction. They only had 48 pairs so congrats to everyonewho got there's.
happy.gif

Wow the quality of this shoes is so much superior to the All Stars. IMO This is the best XX3 and am Happy I copped 2 pairs.

Fot eh NTers that didnt cop we respect your decision but dont try to criticize those who copped becuase they are feleing the colorway more than you or becuasethey can afford the $

I just got back from Niketown SF and they still have sizes. I have to say that they are even better looking in person!

why are people calling this colorway "NEW LOVE" and/or "OLD LOVE" I don't get it...I understand that Jordan is most associated to Bullscolors, White, Black, Red....but what's all these new terms people are throwing around?

Originally Posted by AsianImage

why are people calling this colorway "NEW LOVE" and/or "OLD LOVE" I don't get it...I understand that Jordan is most associated to Bulls colors, White, Black, Red....but what's all these new terms people are throwing around?

new love is for mj's motorcycle love

these are beautiful....the "dna" stitching is by far the best stitching. I don't see why people have to be saying this is THE best XX3, or SOmuch better than all-stars...Are shoes really better than each other? They each look very different (which is why the XX3s are sooo cool), but honestly, thereare favorites because we all like different colors, but prove what colorway is "best" makes no sense. Personally, I have every XX3, and they all areso pimp, and so different, and so unique. Gotta say, although i like patent leather on most sneakers, and they have their place on the all-stars (especially)and white/steath a bit less, the tumbled leather on the titaniums and the reds really make them seem like "finer" product....the texture and look ofthe tumbled is just so nice....I'm a blue person over a red person, and think the titaniums are the "best" colorway...but if you're a redperson, I can see these being the "best" easily.

Yo where to cop in philly? I missed out working the 3rd shift and sleeping all day...just stopped at a mall in jersey (Deptford) and no store had them (Icalled that FNL earlier in the week and they said they'd have them grrr). Too late in the day to start calling around and driving to spots.

The usual sites I use PYS, UTA and Shoetrends didn't get them....and 10-11 sold out on NDC... FNL.com, FL.com, and Eastbay sold out completely...hoping fora re-stock I guess. Congrats to who got their size.

Back
Top Bottom