Official Air Max ‘96, Air Max 96 II Thread

Mann well I guess it is what it is, not gonna lie I'll probably still cop. Man if air max plus's can get the same visible air why can't the 96's :/.

laugh.gif

for 175$ and the shape/size of those bubbles smh :smh:

can't lie….i'll still bite but wtf Nike? 20yrs and we can't get a proper shape?

PLEASE all those who are fans: BOYCOTT! That way I can cop for like $80 shipped in a few months. These don't even deserve a $100.

Reactions: ARK
Repped. Honestly it doesn't even deserve a purchase. They can give us the 1, BW, 90, 95, 97 and 180 all original but we can't get a proper 96. Absurd.

yeah it's just lazy bs on nikes part. I know I'll be mad at myself for buying these but I've waited too long for a wearable pair of the scream greens so it is what it is I guess.

:lol:

If you know too short lyrics fill in the blanks

"Aint nothin like Nike just let it roll ...............
Aint nothin like nike just dont quit .............."

Last edited:
I'm with y'all but I'll bite too, anyone know if they'll be available anywhere else so we can use coupon codes or something? $175 for non originals [emoji]128555[/emoji]

I'm with y'all but I'll bite too, anyone know if they'll be available anywhere else so we can use coupon codes or something? $175 for non originals [emoji]128555[/emoji]
Don't reward them for their blunder but its your money. I mean sure $175 for that original Spiridon definitely. $175 for this mismatch 96 is just ridiculous. Just wait and you'll find them at outlets. Its just not worth $175.

Yeah I'll wait, besides maybe the 10 people on this thread the hype isn't there, especially being not true OG Now unless people say this is the most comfortable shoe ever lol jk.

Last edited:
Any plans of these dropping stateside in stores? Wider release means more pairs and quicker sale prices...

Scream green all the way but not with the gimped sole. I can not lower myself to purchase this botched release. Waste of money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom